Music

Sit back, relax, and enjoy friendly discussions with other users of the SRRP forums. Non-clan-related topics only, anything to do with the clan goes in the SRRP Clan & Server section.

Music

Postby Copy Ninja » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:22 pm

Hi ladies,

I'm asking you if you're listening to music when you're playing, killing, dominating or getting dominated in DODS?

I honestly don't listen to music often. But when I'm on fire, I listen to : Indestructible from Disturbed. It makes me feel like a war machine, dominator and ruler of the world. Which is very good for capturing the flags :D

And you? What do you listen to?

Meeehh

Goat Ninja
Copy Ninja
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Re: Music

Postby Maj.Gen.Asty » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:58 pm

I start playing Taps after 5 incessant minutes of being spawn raped; usually as Axis. :lol:

I don't listen to music when I play. But I currently I have an incurable addiction to Bruckner's symphonies when I'm doing other computer stuff. ;) I'm listening to the 1st movement of his 3rd symphony as I write this.
[SRRP]Maj.Gen.Asty
Maj.Gen.Asty
SRRP General

Postby Copy Ninja » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:03 pm

Bruckner's symphonies huh? Never heard of him '-' Give me a Youtube linkg of a song you like from him :D
Copy Ninja
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby Maj.Gen.Asty » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:06 pm

I just edited my post with a YouTube link. The YouTube performance is playing it too fast for me though. I prefer Eugen Jochum's version better.
[SRRP]Maj.Gen.Asty
Maj.Gen.Asty
SRRP General

Return to The Lounge