Medical Advice

Sit back, relax, and enjoy friendly discussions with other users of the SRRP forums. Non-clan-related topics only, anything to do with the clan goes in the SRRP Clan & Server section.

Medical Advice

Postby DannyGlover » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:22 pm

Well I threw my back out loading a 60 pound snow blower into a customers car. It's my lower left lumbar above my hip. The pain was so bad I could barley waalmost in tears, not as excruciating now that I have put heat on it. I have had issues every now and again with the same problem just never this painful. Usually followed by lifting, bending over and or tuning wrong.

I know a few of you are doctors, anyone happen to have any advice on stretching or procedures I should take to fox it on my own? Thanks any advice is welcome.
DannyGlover

Re: Medical Advice

Postby pvt. peanutpancakez » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:35 pm

If your in that much pain, just go to the doctors, but look at this video pay attention to the iron cross and scorpion, I do those streches when my lower back is a bit tight or it aches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcE8xpdEe58. Only do it if your able to, don't be stupid.
pvt. peanutpancakez

Postby DannyGlover » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:46 pm

Thanks that helps a lot I've always done the iron cross but thy way he said not to mabey that's partly why it goes out time to time ill start keeping my shoulders flat. In to much pain to do those atm ill try tomorrow.
DannyGlover

Postby DannyGlover » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Also I need to be better at lifting would my legs and wearing a brace when I'm lifting heavier things.
DannyGlover

Return to The Lounge