Book Series

Sit back, relax, and enjoy friendly discussions with other users of the SRRP forums. Non-clan-related topics only, anything to do with the clan goes in the SRRP Clan & Server section.

Re: Book Series

Postby Gen.ConnorMacManus » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:06 am

I am an avid reader or fantasy novels. I am currently reading Severed Souls the latest book in the Richard and Kahlan series by Terry Goodkind. Midkemia series by Raymond E. Feist is a good one as well. Ive read A LOT of books, I suggest those 2 series I mentioned above as well as anything by R.A Salvatore and Ed Greenwood.
General Connor MacManus
Second in Command of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack.
Gen.ConnorMacManus

Postby Col.Il*Duce » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:10 am

Warrior cats was a great series. I read the first 6 books.
Col.Il*Duce
SRRP Officer

Postby Copy Ninja » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:57 pm

I love Artemis Fowl's serie by Owen Colfer. I also love the Trilogy of Agota Kristof : "Le grand Cahier", "le pacte" and "le 3e mensonge" Available in English (I just don't remember their english name). If you want to know more about women's situation in middle east, you should definitly read "Souad burnt alive". A sad but realistic story allows us to be more careful and more aware about those tragedies. There's a good story, maybe my favorite of all time : "Flowers for algernon". I don't want to tell you much about it, I will just say that it's about a retarded middle aged man who want to be intelligent and accept to be part of a project.
Copy Ninja
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby Col.Il*Duce » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:49 pm

I read an Artemis foul book, the one about the fairy code or something. Real good book
Col.Il*Duce
SRRP Officer

Postby Copy Ninja » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:24 am

Artemis Fowl, Code eternity. One of my favourite!
Copy Ninja

Postby Liam Greymane » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:04 pm

Cpl.swampfox wrote:I am big book series fan and i read on occasion, My favorite series: A song of Fire and Ice, Warrior Cats, Lord of the Rings. Any others here who enjoy them?

Loved Song Of Ice and Fire series, where you at in it? I just finished the fifth one about sixth months ago. So many cliffhangers!
Liam Greymane

Postby Sgt.MisterLlamaman » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:21 pm

Ahem... Harry Potter... That is all...
Llama, llama, duck.
Sgt.MisterLlamaman

Return to The Lounge