My first gamepad and what I missed all these years

Sit back, relax, and enjoy friendly discussions with other users of the SRRP forums. Non-clan-related topics only, anything to do with the clan goes in the SRRP Clan & Server section.

My first gamepad and what I missed all these years

Postby Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:05 pm

Hey ho,

2 days ago I bought my first gamepad, the Logitech F710. Till a week ago, I did not really saw any reason to buy a gamepad, since my main games always were first person shooters anyways. Nevertheless, I am a Final Fantasy addict since I played Final Fnatasy VIII back when I had my PS1. I even bought the same game on Steam when I saw it for PC and while playing it, I was suprised to remember so many spots and hidden places to look at while playing it on my keyboard the whole time. Then I saw the Gamepad button on the shop site on Steam and bought the F710 after checking several reviews. Gosh, that's so different to play these games like on a console!

I highly recommed to give it a shot, even if you got some racing games or beat em ups. The keyboard will never give you any experience such a gamepad :thumbup: If you also grew up with FF and have a passion for it, don't miss to try Final Fantasy XIII, available since 9th October 14.

It is amazing to see, how those graphics have changed in time and it really feels like playing the game in a cinema and like a never ending story to play. The story just goes on and on xD
Maybe you will enjoy it as much as I do these days ;)

Cheers,
Neck
Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker
SRRP General

Return to The Lounge