Racism in France, and soon enough, all around the world?

Sit back, relax, and enjoy friendly discussions with other users of the SRRP forums. Non-clan-related topics only, anything to do with the clan goes in the SRRP Clan & Server section.

Racism in France, and soon enough, all around the world?

Postby Copy Ninja » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:18 am

Is it me, or all the countries are slowly following the France model of racism and criticism over people who looks different from the citizen model? I feel that in Quebec (where I'm from), people forget about solidarity and fellowship when it concern ISIS or stuff like that, but when it comes to fight against the government's high scolarship fee, everyone are friends.
Copy Ninja
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Re: Racism in France, and soon enough, all around the world?

Postby Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:01 pm

Well, I'm from Germany and due to our history, Germany always tried to nip racism in the bud after WW2. We had a few movements and demonstrations for the last couple of months, e.g. PEGIDA. Nevertheless, I did not face any racism personally till now, even though my parents are from Turkey and I don't look 'typically German'^^
But when I take a look at our neighbors like the Netherlands, Austria or Denmark, you can certainly say that there is a fear among people. That pushes political parties like PVV, FPÖ, DF or the Front National... Unfortunately, people get biased by media and a bunch of assholes claiming to act for their religion with massacres (which is absolutely BS if you know just a little about Muslims) and completely brainwashing lost beings.
Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker
SRRP General

Postby Lt.Gen.Adrenaline » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:04 am

Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker wrote:Well, I'm from Germany and due to our history, Germany always tried to nip racism in the bud after WW2. We had a few movements and demonstrations for the last couple of months, e.g. PEGIDA. Nevertheless, I did not face any racism personally till now, even though my parents are from Turkey and I don't look 'typically German'^^
But when I take a look at our neighbors like the Netherlands, Austria or Denmark, you can certainly say that there is a fear among people. That pushes political parties like PVV, FPÖ, DF or the Front National... Unfortunately, people get biased by media and a bunch of assholes claiming to act for their religion with massacres (which is absolutely BS if you know just a little about Muslims) and completely brainwashing lost beings.

Agree with you Neck, and the things is yes it's mostly Muslims at the moment that are terrorising countries but that has NOTHING to do with the stereotypical Muslim. All Muslims i know are no different than myself (if you are interested i am a soft version of a Christian :P ) apart from their beliefs. All these preconceptions are what makes this world take a turn for the wrong...
But well yeah, noone is perfect.
Adrenaline
Senior General
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack
Lt.Gen.Adrenaline
SRRP Senior General

Postby Copy Ninja » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:56 am

Noone is perfect indeed, but like you said, the muslims are terrorising people. But that is one of the thousands of hundred problems humanity has to face every day. Obesity kills more people than ISIS in a regular basis. Cigarets, the palestine crisis, SIDA, and so on... I don't know If I want to live in this world anymore. People say we have to give a better planet to our children. I answer them that we have to give better children to our dear planet. There's already enough racism, war and stupidity/media, bullshit. This is not what the philosophers standed up to when they fought for the liberation of france, when they fought against the industries. This is not the modern world they dreamed about at the century of light (siècle des lumières in french).

Sorry for my bad, very bad english. But i'm angry as ***** and I wanted to share my thoughts with you guys.
Copy Ninja
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Return to The Lounge