Maps created by "»Ǭ$Ḁ« 105th"

Sit back, relax, and enjoy friendly discussions with other users of the SRRP forums. Non-clan-related topics only, anything to do with the clan goes in the SRRP Clan & Server section.

Maps created by "»Ǭ$Ḁ« 105th"

Postby chinikaylo » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:20 pm

I have designed and created many maps over the past 8+ years. I want to share some of these maps with you. Every map I post is created by myself. The maps will be linked to the original releases, which are all on FPSBanana (now called GameBanana). These maps are in no particular order. Some of these maps are great, some of these maps are from 2007 when I first started using Hammer World Editor.

These maps are not only for Day of Defeat: Source. Some are for Day of Defeat: Source, many are for Counter-Strike: Source and a few are for Team Fortress 2.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This first map was released over eight years ago. The name of the map is "dod_indoor_beta". The original description is listed below;

This map, it is amazing, probably my best one yet!
Features: •32 Spawns total, 16 for each team. •Two identical buildings with connect corridor, that is where the map is. •Doors w/ buttons. •Three floored mega tower, perfect for MG. •Small building. •Double walls under the small building. •And much more.

The map was assessed 9 out of 10 stars by members of the community. It has over 1,899 views and over 1,375 downloads.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

To view the original release page of this map, you can click here. The full-sized images can also be viewed on the release page. You can also download the maps archive by clicking here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This second map was released over eight years ago. The name of the map is "aim_bselite-ss_myke_final_v2". The original description is listed below;

This is the version 2, with full, standard, realistic textures, enjoy!
Features: •30 spawns total-10 in the main spawn, 2 in the pools, and two under the pools, this goes for both teams. •Environmental lighting, built from other map speculations, studying, reading tutorials, etc. •Main flag, 2 teammates to capture, and 5 seconds to capture it. Seem easy? Well not really, considering the fact that this is the only flag in the map, and it's in point-blank view of virtually everything, and every spawn! •Standard textures, real textures. •Lower floor, and upper balconies. •Sunk-in main spawns. •Two pools, where 2 spawns for each team are located. With "rich water". •Great sandbags in the right position for the spawning. •That is basically my map!

The map was assessed 9 out of 10 stars by members of the community. It has over 2,625 views and over 1,551 downloads.

Image Image Image Image Image

To view the original release page of this map, you can click here. The full-sized images can also be viewed on the release page. You can also download the maps archive by clicking here.

This third map was released over eight years ago. The name of the map is "aim_bselite-ss_myke". The original description is listed below;

Finally the map that has been long prolonged for 9 days or so! It is here! And complete in one pack! Pack: Custom textures, Standard textures.
Features: 22 Spawn points total. (11 for the 'Axis' and likewise with the 'Allies'.) One large room, two maps. One map custom textures, the other, standard realistic textures. Sniper towers, one flag, 2 people to capture it, and 5 seconds to capture it! Sniping floors, 4 for each team! Two huge forts to camp on/in! Literally the best map I have ever made! Play this map at your local server, or request it be added to the cycle! Play, and be amazed! Thanks for the support!
More Pictures In The Archive! Special thanks to: [BSelite] Clan! (that's the clan I am in, and that's who I mapped it for. I added their banner in four places as well!

The map was assessed 8 out of 10 stars by members of the community. It has over 1,994 views and over 1,404 downloads.

Image Image Image Image

This fourth map was released over eight years ago. The name of the map is "aim_tiny_outlined_beta". The original description is listed below;

Well it is complete at last!
Features 14 Spawns, 7 spawn points for each team. One flag, it takes 2 team mates, and 5 seconds to capture, small chaotic arena! 698 direct lights, 4 real light, the other ones are just reflections! One mega tower, with one floor and a roof, the one floor has 2 spawns in it (one fore Allies and the same for Axis), there is a ladder accessible for the roof of the mega tower! One other tower, but, it's double-floored! With ladders to be easily accessed. The axis spawn is in the corner, but there is nothing to guard them from getting automatically spawn killed, but, they have the advantage of having both towers facing them! (that's what evens it out) The Allies spawn is doubled walled, you cannot see into it, but they can see out of it!
Special thanks to 'Crazypip666' for the ladders!
Credits: Lead mapper/textures/design/idea, everything by Myke (me), the ladders, made or given to me by Crazypip666 (the man)!
Thanks for this, this is my second map release, took me 3-4 days of getting the right positioning, spawn points, fairness balance, lighting, texturing!

The map was assessed 7.92 out of 10 stars by members of the community. It has over 2,596 views and over 1,502 downloads.

This fifth map was released over eight years ago. The name of the map is "aim_bunk3rs". The original description is listed below;

This is a map I, Myke, originally designed and modeled with Google SketchUp. It has three (3) war bunkers, hense the name "bunk3rs", pretty creative, I know.
Features: 24 Spawn Points Total. Buy Zones Lighting Swimming Fish High Quality Sounds. [Roof walking, wall shots, etc.]
Credits:
Modeled with Google SketchUp, and designed originally by: Myke. Finished, and mapped by: tpskjarhead.
The screen shots are on "low" quality setting, actually in-game play, is higher quality, and a lot more realistic.

The map was not assessed by members of the community. It has over 1,041 views and over 1,195 downloads.

This sixth map was released over eight years ago. The name of the map is "pt_rush2". The original description is listed below;

This is my map "pt_rush2", it's like a CS:Source civil war, it is two bases, seperated and reached by a glass walled elevated bridge, which can be shot through, or into. It's for GunGame MOD, so it does not feature buyzones or hostages, it's just a map.

The map was not assessed by members of the community. It has over 1,001 views and over 1,068 downloads.

This seventh map was released over eight years ago. The name of the map is "pt_duplex". The original description is listed below;

It's for GunGame MOD, so it does not feature buyzones or hostages, it's just a map. It has some guns on the table but that's it, mainly it's for GunGame.

The map was assessed 7 out of 10 stars by members of the community. It has over 1,065 views and over 1,145 downloads.

This eighth map was released over seven years ago. The name of the map is "dod_4_towers_greenmike". The original description is listed below;

This map was re-edited by me, aka Gяεεn мικε™, I re-edited this map of dod_4_towers, I think it's much better then the original. New textures, new ground soil, edited towers/ladders, it's just a very easy and tactical map to play on.

The map was assessed 7 out of 10 stars by members of the community. It has over 1,921 views and over 1,326 downloads.

This ninth map was released over seven years ago. The name of the map is "gg_pt_developed_arena". The original description is listed below;

This is my long anticipated map, originally named "pt_gg_dev", and it finally found its name to "gg_pt_developed_arena". This is a completely 'dev' textured map, a few exceptions such as light textures, 'nodraw', and a few others. This took about 2-3 weeks to accomplish (stupid work, and school), enjoy!
This is going to be my latest map designed for Counter-Strike: Source GunGame mod. Its currently undergoing the making of its life time. I've put about 10-15 hours into this so far, and its not even 1/4 of the way there. I'm going to make a door that goes to the mapper credits currently "Pyro-Teknix" and underdevelopment is "Green Mike". In the credits room there will be door buttons and light switches outside, and in, on both sides. There will be music which will be but in which I will establish soon. This map is me trying to be as various and broad as possible with the realistic/cartoon/fun/random map, just a general GunGame/DeathMatch map. Enjoy in a few, the estimated release date will be around Januray 8th-15th, 2008.

The map was assessed 8.75 out of 10 stars by members of the community. It has over 1,277 views and over 1,165 downloads.

This tenth map was released over six years ago. The name of the map is "gg_cs_arena". The original description is listed below;

This is a GunGame-type map I created for my server. I decided why not share it with the community here on FPSBanana. It's a very basic, compact, fast-paced map. Enjoy, let me know what you think!

The map was assessed 9.42 out of 10 stars by members of the community. It has over 1,076 views and over 1,123 downloads.

Image Image Image Image

This eleventh map was released over six years ago. The name of the map is "aim_t9s_texture_city". The original description is listed below;

This is my remake of the 'aim_ag_texture_city'.

The map was assessed 9.75 out of 10 stars by members of the community. It has over 1,668 views and over 1,492 downloads.

Image Image Image Image

This twelfth map was released over three years ago. The name of the map is "cp_indoor_box_dev". The original description is listed below;

The map was assessed 9.5 out of 10 stars by members of the community. It has over 1,307 views and over 1,174 downloads.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

This thirteenth map was released over eight months ago. The name of the map is "dod_105th". The original description is listed below;

The name of this map is "dod_105th".
The concept behind the design of this map is to create a fun map to play on, with several objectives to capture. The map contains three control points (flags). The two primary control points for either team require one person and 5 seconds to capture. The third control point requires two persons and 5 seconds to capture. Each control point that is captured gets rewarded with one point. This version of the map (v1.0) is brushed with developmental textures.
If I receive feedback and criticism of this map, and the demand is present, I will brush the map with realistic textures.
This version of the map is being released for the objective of receiving feedback on the actual cosmetic build of the map.
If it is deemed a good map I will texture the map with realistic textures.
All feedback and criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for your time.
The password to the downloadable archive is "gamebanana".

The map was assessed 7.80 out of 10 stars by members of the community. It has over 1,447 views and over 366 downloads.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

This fourteenth map was released over 6 days ago. The name of the map is "dod_orange_east_side". The original description is listed below;

This map was created exclusively for the SRRP clan. facebook.com/risOsi

The map was not yet assessed by members of the community. It has over 167 views and over 48 downloads.

These are by no means all of my maps. This is about 50% of my portfolio. Later I will post more however I believe this is a good selection of maps.

These maps range from 8 days old, to 8 years old. Games include DoD:S, CS:S, TF2.

Thank you for viewing my maps. I hope you enjoy playing them.
chinikaylo

Return to The Lounge