FOOTBALL!

Sit back, relax, and enjoy friendly discussions with other users of the SRRP forums. Non-clan-related topics only, anything to do with the clan goes in the SRRP Clan & Server section.

FOOTBALL!

Postby Col.Il*Duce » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:51 pm

Just curious, what's your favorite football team (american football not soccer), if you follow it at all?
Not a very popular stance, but I am a diehard patriots fan. Tom Brady = GOAT
Col.Il*Duce
SRRP Officer

Re: FOOTBALL!

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:56 pm

It's called HandEgg..
But i like the bears. Bears are cute.
They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision...
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby Capt. Aj0509 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:21 pm

Maj.Il*Duce wrote:Just curious, what's your favorite football team (american football not soccer), if you follow it at all?
Not a very popular stance, but I am a diehard patriots fan. Tom Brady = GOAT

I hate you now because you like the Patriots and Tom Brady...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SItaUgGapjs
Please skip to 6:12 for the most valid reasons why I HATE Brady...

I am a diehard Seahawks/Panthers fan. I love both teams and have loved them before they were good (unlike the Bandwagon people). I loved them when I was a little kid because I liked their Jerseys, and now I just love the Teams!
Experienced Admin
____________________________________________________________________________________
Fight with the best! Or die like the rest!
____________________________________________________________________________________
Rejoined: 2013 - Present
Officer: September 2nd, 2016
Capt. Aj0509
SRRP Officer

Postby Col.Il*Duce » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:13 pm

says the guy who likes rival teams. and look, you cant just say hurr durr bill belichick, tom brady has to go out and win games. Also, name one top team that doesn't have some star receivers. I guarantee you can't. And besides, the only extraordinary receiver the pats have right now is gronkowski, Edelman is above average but certainly not top tier. Blount and white certainly arent top tier running backs, so please, think again when you send a video with 40% dislike that also has your boy russell wilson at 3. Simply put, tom brady is a top tier quarterback and hes gonna take the patriots to another super bowl victory.

carnage please, do you even know what a touchdown is lol?
Col.Il*Duce
SRRP Officer

Postby T/Sgt.Fromage » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:10 pm

Don't really watch hand egg, but if I had to pick a team, it would be Chicago Bears because that's one of about three teams I can think of off the top of my head. My favourite football team would either be Celtic or Chelsea
(slow heavy metal music playing)
T/Sgt.Fromage
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby Lt.Col.Zeus » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:29 pm

soccer >
Lt.Col.Zeus
SRRP Officer

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:30 pm

This ^
They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision...
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Return to The Lounge