Auto-Switch Tip

Sit back, relax, and enjoy friendly discussions with other users of the SRRP forums. Non-clan-related topics only, anything to do with the clan goes in the SRRP Clan & Server section.

Re: Auto-Switch Tip

Postby Coke » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:54 am

I played with Derp yesterday (that was his name.. assuming it was Derpling).

Hes pretty good, and he made one questionable snipe to my head... but not conclusive evidence... to me at least, that hes hacking. I side with him being really good, coming from leagues or what not. But anything is possible.

(haha that really doesn't give a definite answer ^)
Coke

Postby Sniperkillz » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:46 pm

im just saying when i go to shoot on somebody i have to be on there body part t o shoot them but with him his scope needle will be a player away and killz them when his site wasnt on that player it send a flag to me any way like danny said i have a demo og him makeing those sniper shots i dont know how to give it to u guy mayby by email then u can play it throw ur steam or something but i know he a good player but things like that dont seem right with me deffintly when i shoot some one it has to be a direct shot but owell i kill derp all the time with ease so it dont bother me but as a adnin i have to look into it as well as gen's have notice being odd its not hard use ur sounds is a big give away to get that person ok ill be on later i got to put a V8 ack in a truck that i took out yesterday so have fun
[SRRP]Col.ڱŋίρєяҚillz (Retired)
Sniperkillz

Postby Gen.Jersey » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:06 pm

You can attach the .dem (demo) file to a post on the forum.
General Jersey
SRRP Website Designer and Administrator

Please let me know if you have any issues, questions,
or comments about the SRRP website and server.

Add me on Steam @ [SRRP]Gen.Jersey

PM me here:

Looking to buy a real gun?

Check out WhichGun.com, my firearms reference site and buying guide.
Gen.Jersey
SRRP Senior General

Postby DannyGlover » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Ya its inconclusive for me as well i can only guess and assume. I am not trying to say ban him omg i hate him, If hes legit hes legit and i never cared about a good kd ratio anyway just try to keep balance on the server. And as i told derp yesterday when i saw him on after seeing a obvious hack yesterday i had to ban, i thought derpling may be legit.
DannyGlover

Postby Sniperkillz » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:06 pm

im sure this is the file im not sure but check it out
Attachments
player.rar
(1.3 MiB) Downloaded 312 times
[SRRP]Col.ڱŋίρєяҚillz (Retired)
Sniperkillz

Postby Col.Hydra » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:34 am

DannyGlover wrote:No Derpling got banned for aim bot and possible wall hack(A bad hack at that). His defense is what hes saying because his posts are locked in other forums. He is making fun of me insinuating I don't know how to operate Q.... Its okay my second day will be easier. :mrgreen: :eh:
Someone keeps lifting his ban not sure who, but here is the the run down a good amount of admins are under the impression he does but no one really has any proof. Snip has a video saved on steam. I think if he hacks he is a bad hack I banned a player yesterday for a week for aim bot/wall hack i mean this guys was obvious. He stared at his toes most the time and would come out from behind various kinds of cover and head shot people instantly like he was following a trail, and after "brushing up" on my skills and knowledge of hacks through the wonderful world of You Tube, I came to the conclusion he may be legit but still suspect hes a bad hack.... Sorry Derpling.

You can't Wallhack in Orange Maps.. It's called ESP, where it shows boxes around the player..

2 Different things.

But yes, I think this is over. Derpling WAS hacking, it's been proven. And this should all be over.
Col.Hydra

Postby DannyGlover » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:15 pm

But if its an old esp hack it doesn't show boxes to the spectator does it or new ones, only for the player?
DannyGlover

Previous

Return to The Lounge