Auto-Switch Tip

Sit back, relax, and enjoy friendly discussions with other users of the SRRP forums. Non-clan-related topics only, anything to do with the clan goes in the SRRP Clan & Server section.

Auto-Switch Tip

Postby Derping123 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:09 pm

We have some of the best snipers/shooters in first person games in SRRP and your even better than them so its going to raise a red flag, especially when things like that and you auto drawing pistol after every sniper shot (which could just be a macro). - Danny Glover.

Here's a "pro" tip. For this so-called "macro" just switch to your pistol once after having your sniper equipped and press "Q." You can then auto-switch to your pistol and quickly switch back to your sniper rifle. Now what this enables you to do is when you are sniping you can move just as freely just as if you were walking normally, but you can't move as freely when you are trying to reload the next bullet thus causing you to stop moving and gives me time to aim in on your head and destroy it. Once you get the hang of it..you will notice that it will soon become a habit, and sometimes a problem because you quick-switch right in-front of the enemy :x Some of you probably already know this..and some of you don't. Movement is extremely key in this game, not just accuracy.

P.S. No disrespect by this, but you guys don't have the best snipers/shooters in DOD:S...its true.
Derping123

Re: Auto-Switch Tip

Postby Coke » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:01 pm

Thanks for your "pro" tip, but I think a lot of people in our server already know this.

SRRP does not compete in leagues or anything, They just like to have fun and enjoy DOD:S.
Coke

Postby Derping123 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:08 pm

MrCoke wrote:Thanks for your "pro" tip, but I think a lot of people in our server already know this.

SRRP does not compete in leagues or anything, They just like to have fun and enjoy DOD:S.

As I stated in my post, some of you may already know this. I mentioned nothing about leagues or anything so I don't know where that came from :lol: .
Derping123

Postby Sniperkillz » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:32 pm

tip: i dont use any of that i think it slows you down in aiming i think
try this
turn off quikswich
turn off auto zoom
when u shoot right click then left click fast and as u can u will find out its more simple and is faster
also to prove take a demo of yor self shooting your way then another my way then use a video editer
and look at the time frame on each demo but every one has the own way of shootin
and i do that snap of the wrist thing thow
good luck to all
[SRRP]Col.ڱŋίρєяҚillz (Retired)
Sniperkillz

Postby Col.Hydra » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:51 pm

Ok, so I'm confused.. lol, Your ranting that we're good? And that we use Macros, and the Pistol Roll Script, and all this stuff? Lol, Maybe we just use the Q Method.. All of us have our own way of Sniping. I always move, Shoot for Accuracy + Speed and "Q" it out so I can move+Reload. Others do the wrist method, and some just take their time and have fun.

(I've tried out using Macros, hard as fuck tbh. cuz if you want to use Pistol, you really can't.. unless you bind it to a diff. key)
(Pistol Roll script is the Dumbest thing ever! I've bee accused of using it, and at that time I never heard of this script, till I did a bit of a research.)
Col.Hydra

Postby Coke » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:12 pm

isnt pistol roll just a bind?

You guys are over complicating things.

Anyway, enjoy casual non-competitive play @ SRRP!
Coke

Postby Maj.Gen.Asty » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:50 pm

If you just get good at sniping and practice at it, you will learn as Sniperkillz said that you scope and then shoot very quickly. It's not done with any BS "macros", scripts, or other "ladies' aides" :lol: It's just pure, raw practice and skill which takes time to acquire. You learn where the crosshairs are in the scope as you scope in and can even lead your target if necessary.

This can all be accomplished before your target hits the ground dead once you get good. :twisted:
[SRRP]Maj.Gen.Asty
Maj.Gen.Asty
SRRP General

Postby Sniperkillz » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:41 am

ya what asty said iv allways sniped ever since a got this game & it takes alot of practice 7 years of it
i can help any one on tips to get going with it but it takes u to practice use it learn it get better
as for all of the other stuff its just stupid if u ask me but as long as iv been in SRRP theres only 3 players so for in this clan that know how to get me and its not hard & those ppl know who they are ASTY,WOLF,doctor t im not the graitest player
but i know im good & iv earned it over the years and i know when i see something is not right as in "cheats" so ppl can play better then others and all it get u is ban and loss of freinds

ps. onther tip
turn off decails u will not see sprays
but u wiil not see the blood /bullet holes rocket marks and all other
less u render more better u play as in prossesser speed and it throws u off like in some one is in the window
butt theres bullet holes blood crap all around the window it messes with ur eyes at quik glance u dont see them
but if its all gone u see nothing but them just try it

o ya and derp u keep saying no disrespect then say that we dont have any good snipers ? hmm lol
[SRRP]Col.ڱŋίρєяҚillz (Retired)
Sniperkillz

Postby Brig.Gen.Triskel » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:26 am

Sniperkillz wrote:tip: i dont use any of that i think it slows you down in aiming i think
try this
turn off quikswich
turn off auto zoom
when u shoot right click then left click fast and as u can u will find out its more simple and is faster
also to prove take a demo of yor self shooting your way then another my way then use a video editer
and look at the time frame on each demo but every one has the own way of shootin
and i do that snap of the wrist thing thow
good luck to all

yeah i know it does slow..but i still using on close combat, and i turned of autoscope.
and what i do to scope more faster is after shooting with the scope hold right click until scope is back and u should try to quick scope its really easy :).
Darksoul
Brig.Gen.Triskel
SRRP General

Postby DannyGlover » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:44 am

No Derpling got banned for aim bot and possible wall hack(A bad hack at that). His defense is what hes saying because his posts are locked in other forums. He is making fun of me insinuating I don't know how to operate Q.... Its okay my second day will be easier. :mrgreen: :eh:
Someone keeps lifting his ban not sure who, but here is the the run down a good amount of admins are under the impression he does but no one really has any proof. Snip has a video saved on steam. I think if he hacks he is a bad hack I banned a player yesterday for a week for aim bot/wall hack i mean this guys was obvious. He stared at his toes most the time and would come out from behind various kinds of cover and head shot people instantly like he was following a trail, and after "brushing up" on my skills and knowledge of hacks through the wonderful world of You Tube, I came to the conclusion he may be legit but still suspect hes a bad hack.... Sorry Derpling.
DannyGlover

Next

Return to The Lounge