Uhhhh

Sit back, relax, and enjoy friendly discussions with other users of the SRRP forums. Non-clan-related topics only, anything to do with the clan goes in the SRRP Clan & Server section.

Uhhhh

Postby Know » Wed May 17, 2017 8:55 pm

Where is everyone
Everyone knows.
Know

Re: Uhhhh

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Wed May 17, 2017 9:18 pm

ded,
Nah, jokes aside. Idk. I don't join the server, since i know people will quit when i go and dominate the server..
They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision...
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Thu May 18, 2017 9:26 am

That is a bad attitude towards the problem.
Not everyone quits cause someone is doing very well. If that were the case NO server would be doing well because there
is always someone on who is the best.
We usually experience this problem around summer time when school is out and everyone gets to go outside or vacation.
What I have done is sit in the server and eventually it will populate. It usually will get busy around 6:00PM or 7:00PM EST
but then dies off in a couple of hours?
Try that and see where it goes?
I have noticed a drop in all servers lately but ours seems to be the worst?
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Postby 2nd.Lt.Simp. (RO) » Thu May 18, 2017 9:48 am

Cpl.Carnage wrote:ded,
Nah, jokes aside. Idk. I don't join the server, since i know people will quit when i go and dominate the server..

That's an unfair assessment. People never left when you used to play here? As clan members, we should all be playing on the clan server, every once in a while. I'm sure if there were a lot of people on, they wouldn't leave because you dominate them...

Come and say hi, I'll "dominate" you so you can leave :wave:
2nd.Lt.Simp. (RO)
SRRP Officer

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Thu May 18, 2017 6:12 pm

It's not like i never join the server. I have joined several times, just to go 10-0 vs pubs, and then they leave. It's been hard joining at american times, since my exams are going on, so i only play european times when i have time :/
They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision...
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Thu May 18, 2017 6:49 pm

Do what I do -
I take it easy on everybody and let them feel important.
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Fri May 19, 2017 8:49 pm

Ill try :)
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby Know » Sat May 20, 2017 11:32 pm

Okay, Thanks Hannibal Im glad I wasn't the only one noticing the issue but it sounds like it will resolve itself in time.
Everyone knows.
Know

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Sun May 21, 2017 7:05 pm

I have found that if you hang out others will join.
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Postby T/Sgt.Fromage » Mon May 22, 2017 2:49 am

I have the same problem as Carnage. Exams and a European timezone. I can't stay up until stupid o'clock to play at the moment.
(slow heavy metal music playing)
T/Sgt.Fromage
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Return to The Lounge