sweet deal i got (guns and stuff)

Sit back, relax, and enjoy friendly discussions with other users of the SRRP forums. Non-clan-related topics only, anything to do with the clan goes in the SRRP Clan & Server section.

Re: sweet deal i got

Postby Gen.Jersey » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:03 pm

I have a Mossberg 500 pump-action 12 gauge (former Las Vegas PD gun, marked "Police Gun" on the barrel, pretty cool). It has a wood stock and forend, 18 1/2" barrel, standard magazine tube, and bead sight. Interestingly it has a jeweled/scalloped bolt that I think adds a touch of class. I took off the hard rubber recoil pad, cut the stock down 1", and slapped on a Limbsaver recoil pad. I also smoothed and polished some of the internal moving parts, so racking the action is super-smooth. It's a simple, no-nonsense shotgun -- nothing fancy, but it WORKS. Most people waste money on unnecessary "upgrades" like ghost ring sights, adjustable stock, pistol grip, etc., but I can shoot my "basic" shotgun faster and more accurately then they can.

As for handguns, I have a S&W Model 59, their old "first-generation" 9mm semiautomatic. It holds 15+1 rounds, which is the maximum allowed in New Jersey.

I also have a SIG Sauer P6, a version of the P225 made for West German police back when Germany was still East Germany and West Germany. It's a single-stack 9mm, and holds "only" 8+1 rounds, but it slimmer than the P226. Lots of these were sold by German police when they bought new HK pistols in the late 1990's, which is where mine came from.

Finally, I have a Ruger MKII "NRA Endowment" .22 LR pistol. It's a great little plinker, and is engraved with Bill Ruger's signature and the Ruger crest and NRA logo on the top of the receiver. The back of the bolt is also engraved with the Ruger "eagle" logo.

Oh, and I also have a metal gas blowback airsoft 1911 and a Daisy air rifle for training purposes.
General Jersey
SRRP Website Designer and Administrator

Please let me know if you have any issues, questions,
or comments about the SRRP website and server.

Add me on Steam @ [SRRP]Gen.Jersey

PM me here:

Looking to buy a real gun?

Check out WhichGun.com, my firearms reference site and buying guide.
Gen.Jersey
SRRP Senior General

Postby Gen.Jersey » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Gen.ConnorMacManus wrote:holy crap, what is the point of having all those guns? are you starting your own militia and gonna take down the govment?

That's actually not that many.
General Jersey
SRRP Website Designer and Administrator

Please let me know if you have any issues, questions,
or comments about the SRRP website and server.

Add me on Steam @ [SRRP]Gen.Jersey

PM me here:

Looking to buy a real gun?

Check out WhichGun.com, my firearms reference site and buying guide.
Gen.Jersey
SRRP Senior General

Postby Col.Supa L3git » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:26 pm

well, I looked for some more pictures on my camera, found a few, I dont own any of these, all my fathers, he gave me a few though. My dad is a collector and a memeber of the NRA, and I am a junior member. As seen in my earlier post on the thread, my 380. Browning, and here is a 308. steyr Rifle, some ww2 collectables, and a few 40.s and 45.s a glock 17 9mm, a luger,p38, c96 broomhandle, Colt 1911 45.acp from 1942 naval officer. Three traditional AK-47s some sort of ak 47 with folding stock and grip with a laser side attachment (all semi auto, We don't have a class 3 listens, all though, we do have a gun trust with a 9mm suppressor in the gun trusts name.) Also a Desert Eagle 50.ae, and another steyr Civililianized AUG
Attachments
ww2 stuff prt2.JPG
(138.58 KiB) Not downloaded yet
ww2 table prt1.JPG
(127.07 KiB) Not downloaded yet
A few random guns lying around.JPG
(141.13 KiB) Not downloaded yet
308. steyr.JPG
(143.78 KiB) Not downloaded yet
aks and desert eagle.JPG
(74.51 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by Col.Supa L3git on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Col. Supa L3git
The Scopless Sniper.
Member Since 01/01/10
Col.Supa L3git
SRRP Officer

Postby Col.Supa L3git » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:27 pm

Continued...
Attachments
ww2 helmets +ammo.JPG
(95.95 KiB) Not downloaded yet
ww2 stuff part 4.JPG
(118.08 KiB) Not downloaded yet
ww2 stuff prt 3.JPG
(101.09 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Col. Supa L3git
The Scopless Sniper.
Member Since 01/01/10
Col.Supa L3git
SRRP Officer

Postby devildog » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:43 pm

I love the kimber and steryr man, i just sold 3 kimbers in the last few weeks. Im very surprised because many people are looking for the high $$ stuff in this economy. Ill name a few of mine.
Benelli M4
H&k MP5
DS AR15
Taurus PT 1911
Sig P229
Berreta gov contract over run m9
Mauser k98
H&K USP
Walther PPQ
Walther P99(2)
Masterpiece Arms compact mac 9mm
FN FNAR
Springfield XDM9
Colt 1843 Navy .44
Many more but dont wanna go into my safes. Most of the other guns i dont use very often.
devildog

Postby Brig.Gen.Triskel » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:39 pm

Gen.SWAMP RAT wrote:I have 22 and 30-06 caliber rifles , a few shotguns ,all 12 guage. 22,25.32.357,380 and 40 caliber pistols. Soon to buy a 9 and 45.

Wow dude, thats awesome
Darksoul
Brig.Gen.Triskel
SRRP General

Re: sweet deal i got (guns and stuff)

Postby Col.Brandon_ha » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:19 pm

I'm Canadian, so I just drool, I can get a license, but its so many hoops and I need to have a membership at a range and a special license for anything cool.
Col.Brandon_ha
SRRP Officer

Postby Peiper » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:04 pm

i just bought a mauser 98k the other day, when i get it ill hopfuly post a lot of pictures up of a lot of my stuff.
"What a pitty, for such a intelligent young lady to be so brain washed by the organization...but ill be happy to respond to your lecture, unfortunately the real world isnt always so black and white..little claymore" Teresa Of The Faint Smile.
Peiper

Postby Lt.Gen.whatbutton » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:06 am

Just bought a new nylon holster for my CZ p-07 duty and it only costs like $12 at walmart. It is so much more comfortable than the leather one I bought for $50+. I also got my concealed license recently! I want that AUG lol.

I am saving up to buy a FN-FS2000 5.56 semi auto bullpup. It is used and costs $1800 which is a great deal because they can cost $2300 brand new, and the gun shop is willing to give me a good price to trade in my post 64 win 30-30 because they have a hard time getting anything from Winchester or Remington or any of the big boys because they can't buy in bulk. They are a very small gun shop that just opened.
Lt.Gen.whatbutton
SRRP Officer

Postby Col.Brandon_ha » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Maj.Gen.Coke wrote:TBH, I have never held or seen a real gun, except when I see the police officers who pull people over for running the stop sign at my school lol

Blame the 90's liberal government. They created a "normalcy of non-ownership." Meaning everyone in Canada now who owns one is automatically a "fringe" person. Sucks major.
Col.Brandon_ha
SRRP Officer

Previous

Return to The Lounge