Got an idea

Questions, comments, issues, and suggestions about the new SRRP website.

Got an idea

Postby Capt. Aj0509 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:22 pm

So i was just messing around with my "Inspect Element" and came across something nice. But first I was Inspecting Element because i was getting really bored of all the light colors on the website. Almost everything on the website is White or a shape if white/ light blue. So I was looking around in the colors and this color I found made the whole website POP!

The number for this Color is #123... This picture is a Example on the Website in the color.

PS- I am just talking about changing the Background.

Experienced Admin
____________________________________________________________________________________
Fight with the best! Or die like the rest!
____________________________________________________________________________________
Rejoined: 2013 - Present
Officer: September 2nd, 2016
Capt. Aj0509
SRRP Officer

Re: Got an idea

Postby Maj.Gen.Asty » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:52 pm

S/Sgt.Aj0509 wrote:So i was just messing around with my "Inspect Element" and came across something nice. But first I was Inspecting Element because i was getting really bored of all the light colors on the website. Almost everything on the website is White or a shape if white/ light blue. So I was looking around in the colors and this color I found made the whole website POP!

The number for this Color is #123... This picture is a Example on the Website in the color.

PS- I am just talking about changing the Background.

You can't read the tabs where it says "Home Members Promotions ..." etc. with your color scheme. We may run into similar problems elsewhere.
[SRRP]Maj.Gen.Asty
Maj.Gen.Asty
SRRP General

Re: Got an idea

Postby T/Sgt.Robin Hood » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:16 pm

i can see them they are black is all and if u have to just change them to white letters just a suggestion

sincerely
S/Sgt Robin Hood
T/Sgt.Robin Hood
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Return to Website Discussion & Support