SRRP vs S.W.A.T

Check out SRRP's latest community events here!

Re: SRRP vs S.W.A.T

Postby Maj.Gen.Asty » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:19 pm

T/Sgt Communicator wrote:Jeesh -with a group like this I'm going to change my specialty or weapon preference to " RABBIT " LOLOL...just give'em something to chase and you guys can take'em out.

That was indeed one of our strategies back when me and my old clan were in leagues. :lol:
[SRRP]Maj.Gen.Asty
Maj.Gen.Asty
SRRP General

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:29 am

T/Sgt Communicator wrote:Jeesh -with a group like this I'm going to change my specialty or weapon preference to " RABBIT " LOLOL...just give'em something to chase and you guys can take'em out.

You should try that, see if it works :D A team like this; Jezper, Hydra, Communicator, Cannafix, X-Mas, Neck should dominate!
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Postby frigileFrieda » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:41 am

I'd really like to join too but i'm neither SRRP nor SWAT, not to mention i was never one of them. :mrgreen: have fun!
frigileFrieda

Postby Col. Communicator » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:02 pm

most of us are on our nserver...when does even start if it is still on?
" What we've got here is failure to communicate"
Col. Communicator
SRRP Officer

Postby Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:41 pm

Ok, the event was delayed for half an hour and now runs on their server. We had some communication problems with them and had to fill in the missing places.
Currently, the event is running, though I cant participate due to sleeplesness and some unplanned happinings of today. Hope the participating ones have some fun, Im sorry for any inconveniences I might have caused^^

EDIT:
Freaking morons. They just cancelled it all without saying anything. Im sorry guys, I did not know that guy who added me and thought they were reliable. Wrong decision...
Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker
SRRP General

Postby Col.Hydra » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:48 pm

Gen.NeckBBreaker wrote:Ok, the event was delayed for half an hour and now runs on their server. We had some communication problems with them and had to fill in the missing places.
Currently, the event is running, though I cant participate due to sleeplesness and some unplanned happinings of today. Hope the participating ones have some fun, Im sorry for any inconveniences I might have caused^^

EDIT:
Freaking morons. They just cancelled it all without saying anything. Im sorry guys, I did not know that guy who added me and thought they were reliable. Wrong decision...

Oh well. Stuff like this can never be organized well enough. Timezones are off and communication is hard. It's fine tho, next time.
Col.Hydra

Postby Lt.Gen.Adrenaline » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Gen.NeckBBreaker wrote:Ok, the event was delayed for half an hour and now runs on their server. We had some communication problems with them and had to fill in the missing places.

EDIT:

This is NOT you fault NeckBBreaker :!: You couldn't know mate, doesn't matter... We tried to make the best out of it ;)
Adrenaline
Senior General
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack
Lt.Gen.Adrenaline
SRRP Senior General

Postby Slaughter » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:03 am

Dont even worry about it Neck, not your fault:)
Slaughter.

Prison will be safer.
Slaughter

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:02 pm

That's the thing with events, it's hard to organise them well because there's just too much that could go wrong.
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Previous

Return to SRRP Events