Tournament

Check out SRRP's latest community events here!

Would you be up to this?

This would be fun, I am totally down
60%
This sounds okay, I might participate
27%
I know I am trash, I'm out
13%

Total votes : 15

Tournament

Postby Capt. Aj0509 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:55 pm

This idea just sparked while writing a Literature Paper (I don't know how, but it did), but I was thinking that we schedule a date for a 1v1 tournament to take place to find out who is the overall best player in SRRP actually is (Carnage, do not comment you are, because I know you ego is bigger than the Trump Tower). I hear everyone (some people) trash-talking each other saying someone is better than the other, and I think this would be fun just to see who the best player actually is.

Rules:
-Elimination Bracket, Randomly made with a website generator
-First person to 5 kills on the other person wins
-Any Weapon allowed
-Teams are picked by the winner of picking a number 1-20 and closest person to the number I have written down picks their team
-Flags do not count
-Have Fun!
Experienced Admin
____________________________________________________________________________________
Fight with the best! Or die like the rest!
____________________________________________________________________________________
Rejoined: 2013 - Present
Officer: September 2nd, 2016
Capt. Aj0509
SRRP Officer

Re: Tournament

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:10 am

I won't comment i'm the best. I will enjoy to spectate and see who's the 2nd best :)
They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision...
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby Capt. Aj0509 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:58 pm

Pvt.Carnage wrote:I won't comment i'm the best. I will enjoy to spectate and see who's the 2nd best :)

Therefore you came in third because if your spectating who comes in second, you are spectating the 1st place vs 2nd place game.
Experienced Admin
Capt. Aj0509
SRRP Officer

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:07 pm

I am watching the battle for second, as the lower bracket is playing the loser of the winners bracket.
They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision...
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby T/Sgt.Fromage » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:02 pm

I would definitely play
(slow heavy metal music playing)
T/Sgt.Fromage
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby 2nd.Lt.Simp. (RO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:56 pm

I'm trash; I'm out.

Obviously kidding, looks like a fun time.
2nd.Lt.Simp. (RO)
SRRP Officer

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:34 pm

As former garbagecollector i will personally take Aj out where he belongs, in the landfills :lol:
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby Capt. Aj0509 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:17 pm

Pvt.Carnage wrote:As former garbagecollector i will personally take Aj out where he belongs, in the landfills :lol:

No, I'd take you out
Experienced Admin
Capt. Aj0509
SRRP Officer

Postby 2nd.Lt.Simp. (RO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:36 pm

2nd Lt. Aj0509 wrote:
Pvt.Carnage wrote:As former garbagecollector i will personally take Aj out where he belongs, in the landfills :lol:

No, I'd take you out

Sounds like the makings of a pretty romantic date..
2nd.Lt.Simp. (RO)
SRRP Officer

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:08 pm

True xD (Btw, i don't like sushi Aj, so don't buy that) :lol:
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Next

Return to SRRP Events