Lets make a clan fight

Check out SRRP's latest community events here!

Lets make a clan fight

Postby Slaughter » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:56 pm

Could we make an event versus someone soon like a 5 ón 5 or maybe even more, i love too have clan fight? Against any clan Srrp knows like RSS maybe?
Slaughter.

Prison will be safer.
Slaughter

Re: Lets make a clan fight

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:49 pm

I like the idea, Swamp and some of the Senior Generals are close with the RSS community so it would be good to have some friendly rivalry from time to time. 5 on 5 is a bit small, especially for clans as big as ours and RSS, maybe 10? 12? I don't think there has to be a reward or anything seeing as RSS and SRRP are close. I guess the winning clan gets bragging rights against the other :D To make it fair, maybe best out of 3 rounds, one on our map, one on theirs and one on a DoD:S map like Anzio or Avalanche. This is just an idea, I think it would be fun.
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Postby Slaughter » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:03 am

Yeah, 12 vs 12 is probably better;) personnely i dont know any RSS member, but if we could make like you say it, it would be fun. We could have some statics for our matches ;)
Slaughter.

Prison will be safer.
Slaughter

Postby Gen.Cannafix » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:06 am

im in :-)
Gen.Cannafix
SRRP General

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:17 am

Hopefully a General that is close to RSS can take a look a this and organise something with them.
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Postby Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:11 am

We tried to organize such scrims several times but it never really worked cause someone was offline or had other things to do than to play. I love the idea to compete with other clans and would also love to participate but personal preferences and especially to find a date where everyone can play, also considering the time shift of US - Europe makes the whole matter quite complicated. Good luck for the volunteers organizing ;)
Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker
SRRP General

Postby Coke » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:16 am

LOL YEP, good luck have fun getting people to show up. Scrim team, tournaments... you name it.

Peopel are too busy... especially school time.
Coke

Postby Gen.ConnorMacManus » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:05 pm

Way back when we had done one of our numerous attempts at a Scrim team for SRRP, we had contacted RSS about scrimming against each other. At the time RSS did have a small scrim team. However when it came time to actually show up and have a scrim we had problems. People who were supposed to be in our scrim team never showed, and people who just happened to be on at the time were asked to come in and fill. but alas it took too long get a full scrim team and the RSS guys had to go. like coke said with school started lots players are too busy to manage a set play time with eachother.

I would suggest getting together with a group of SRRP players that are on the server when your on the server regularly and maybe do "invasions" into the RSS server. Just go there and start playing get to know their members. express your interest in doing clan vs clan matches.
General Connor MacManus
Second in Command of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack.
Gen.ConnorMacManus

Postby Slaughter » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:10 pm

If we cant make it with RSS members, we could just play in our clan, like 5 on 5 teams or such.
We could make so many teams as possible and compete em with each other.
And the winner would get the pride :D
Slaughter.

Prison will be safer.
Slaughter

Postby Maj.Gen.patjeffe » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:21 pm

I like the idea of competitions but as others have already stated i find it hard to make long range commitments for video games, work and family life take precedence for me and for that reason i cant commit. Dods is my escape from the daily grind and i do it during spare time :p
Maj.Gen.patjeffe
SRRP General

Next

Return to SRRP Events