The Tower v3 OP - An Extensive Anti-Camping Guide

This forum contains a range of guides for anyone to use.

The Tower v3 OP - An Extensive Anti-Camping Guide

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Sat May 24, 2014 11:04 am

This guide aims to help you get better playing on the dod_orange_the_tower_v3__op map on our server.

Many people camp , this is expected. It's an easy way of getting points,kills and preventing captures from the enemy team. This guide shows at least 2 easy ways of removing a camper per floor.

Floor 4:
Many people camp ladders on Fourth floor while a teammate will cover them by camping with an MG. In most cases a Sniper/Support duo or simply a Sniper on Top can get rid of this.

Method 1:
Sniper/Support Duo, have the Support class throw two grenades, One primed to kill the MG.
The other for when he goes up and throws it near the side ladder. Effectively damaging/killing the camper. While this is happening have the Sniper go to fifth floor killing the Camper while he is engaged with the Support class.

Method 2:
Sniper on Top - Have a friendly sniper(or rifleman if they're a good shot) shoot down at the camper, with this happening provide suppressing fire on the enemy snipers/rifleman for him to finish the camper off. Then have the Sniper/Rifleman jump down the ladder onto five, where he can shoot the MG and the MG cannot shoot him

Floor 5:

Method 1:
Prime a grenade before going up the ladder, when the player peaks over, throw it and jump on to the 3rd/4th floor.

Method 2:
Wait on 3rd Floor with a rocket, when they peak over , shoot them and kill them.

Method 3:
Prepare a rocket before going up the ladder, crouch whilst doing so and when you make it to fifth shoot the player camping. This can either just kill the player/s or kill everyone their. Be sure to watch for comrades while doing this.

The Top:

Method 1:
Pull out a Sniper/Rifleman class , while doing so wait on the 3rd/4th/5th floors (assuming your team owns 4th/5th floors) Have a teammate climb up the ladder , while doing so be looking up top zoomed in with the sniper or looking in the irons of a Rifle, when the enemy peaks over to kill him, shoot the player on top.

Method 2:
The Patjeffe tactic , Be an Assault/Support class. Prime a grenade half way up the ladder between 5th and Top, when they peak over to kill you throw the grenade and jump off the ladder. Effectively killing them and keeping yourself alive.

Method 3:
*Axis Only* Get a Rifleman class , use the rifle grenades effectively with your team on the left , right and middle parts of the tower, effectively damaging/killing the camper on top.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Written By Greenwood
Edited By Cannafix
Thanks to Patjeffe for his tactic
Major General Greenwood
Senior Recruiting Officer
___________________________________________________________________________________
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack Member; 2009 - Current
SRRP Recruitment; 2011 - Current
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
SRRP General; 2014 - Current
___________________________________________________________________________________
Want to join the scrim team? PM Me.
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Re: The Tower v3 OP - An Extensive Anti-Camping Guide

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Wed May 04, 2016 7:09 pm

My method for Ani-Camping:
Headshots all day bby :twisted:
They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision...
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Wed May 04, 2016 9:50 pm

Carnage wrote:My method for Ani-Camping:
Headshots all day bby :twisted:

This method doesn't seem to work on me? ;)
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Wed May 04, 2016 9:54 pm

Because of your "Anti-Headshot hacks", it is atrocious that you haven't been caught yet :^)

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision...
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Return to Guides