The SRRP Scrim Team - Team Names, Squad Names and More.

This forum contains a range of guides for anyone to use.

The SRRP Scrim Team - Team Names, Squad Names and More.

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Sun May 25, 2014 11:31 am

In the SRRP Scrim Team, we will be having 3-4 scrim teams based on the members that sign up.

The names of these teams are:
RATS
Head Hunters
Wolves
Death(If we have enough for four)
============================================================================================================
Each unit will be able to effectively break down into three squads, each squad name will have a name.
For example: Capt. Greenwood : RATS : ODIN - Sgt. Adrenaline : RATS : FENRIS - Vet.Mem. HammerLAN : RATS : HADES

Rats Squad names are: ODIN,FENRIS and HADES ( Note, Captain,Sgt and at least one veteran member on each squad, cannot be the same squad)
Head Hunters names are: ACHILLES,HERCULES and MORS ( Demi-Gods that all at one point killed)
Wolves: HOLMES,QUINCY and MORSE ( All fiction famous detectives since Wolf is a Lawyer)
Death: ABADDON,ABYSS and ANKOU ( Different meanings of death)
============================================================================================================
Corporal rank and rank holders of 2013: Nomadic.Viking,Speeddevil,Enfisk and Greko023.
This rank was later replaced with Veteran Member.

Sign ups: All members are welcome , we'd like to have members that want Sgt,Capt to tell us in advance.

All members interested in Captain , PM me with ''Captain'' as the title.

All members interested in Sergeant, PM me with ''Sergeant'' as the title.

All members interested in Member just shoot me a message with ''Scrim Team'' as the title.

Any questions just message me.

Good luck scrim teams!
Major General Greenwood
Senior Recruiting Officer
___________________________________________________________________________________
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack Member; 2009 - Current
SRRP Recruitment; 2011 - Current
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
SRRP General; 2014 - Current
___________________________________________________________________________________
Want to join the scrim team? PM Me.
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Return to Guides