4 reskinned maps for SRRP and a new server ***UPDATED***

A place to post your thoughts concerning SRRP and our server.

4 reskinned maps for SRRP and a new server ***UPDATED***

Postby hambooga » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:29 am

So recently Junior and I have found somebody to host a server to compensate for the current server for SRRP which doesnt exist. We also reskinned two of the most popular maps that were played in SRRP, dod_orange_the_tower_v3_op and dod_orange_indoor_rawk, to fit the color scheme and aesthetic of SRRP's logo and general fast-paced nature. We made these maps in hope of people that used to play DOD:S and SRRP have something that feels new to come back to, making the game feel all that more unique and fun to play. The server may come to life in a week or two, and we hope you all will enjoy the maps and the new feeling we've tried to bring to SRRP.
If you have any questions, add my steam account:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Hambooga/
Last edited by hambooga on Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hambooga

Re: 2 New reskinned maps for SRRP and a new server

Postby hambooga » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:48 pm

So, the server is up. With around 4 remade maps -
•orange_fight_arena reskinned to fit SRRP's color scheme (srrp_fight_arena)
•orange_the_tower reskinned to fit SRRP's color scheme (srrp_the_tower)
•srrp_the_tower but stormy and has an underground arena, as a basement (srrp_tower_fight)
•orange_indoor_rawk remade to fit SRRP'S color scheme (srrp_indoor_rawk)

The server just got up, so things are still being fixed/added.
We added a new parachute model which looks pretty cool. It has SRRP's logo on it.
Another improvement we made to the server is general optimization and the hit registration, with better rates and lerp.

For all of you generals/admins that had admin in the old server, add me on steam so I'm aware of who wants what and you can all receive your admin.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Hambooga/

The IP of the server is 104.230.221.210:27015 and the name of it is of course the old SRRP name "SWAMP RAT'S RAT PACK MEDIC/PARACHUTE 24/7 Tower OP"
I'm excited for the future of SRRP with this brand new server, I can't wait to see everyone on it.

This server and everything was possible due to Junior, he's the one that planned out everything and gave us almost every single idea for the server, he played more of a part in this than I did, so give him his due credit.
hambooga

Re: 4 reskinned maps for SRRP and a new server ***UPDATED***

Postby hambooga » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:05 am

More maps!
We re-skinned our new maps.
•srrp_tower_fight_v2
•srrp_the_tower_v2
•srrp_night_tower
•srrp_indoor_rawk_v2
•srrp_fight_arena_v2

Most of these maps have snow and have a clean/slick look to it, compared to the swampy/dirty feeling you get from the other maps. Christmas music is also included in 3 maps (tower_fight, the_tower, night_tower), because why not, it's fun and it brings a fun feeling.
We also added an intro/joinsound to the server when you join, it's supposed to make you feel like there's a lot of fast-paced and crazy stuff going on in the server and can even put you in the mood to mess around.

Thank Junior for coming up with all of these ideas and making everything here possible. He's been doing a lot for SRRP.
hambooga

Return to SRRP Clan & Server