Server: need more players

A place to post your thoughts concerning SRRP and our server.

Server: need more players

Postby Brig.Gen.Triskel » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:53 pm

Actually theres no same number of player on server, like it used to be when i joined. idk the cause, could it be the new map update?? one time i joined server and they asking me why did we change map, then i realise that the servers map changes often.
so what i wanted to say, just in my opinion, we shoul put the default map, i mean the old one, and put also the new one on the map list. so i suggest that we should only play on the default map and the old one.

ty,

PD: and pls stop changing map to other ones, cos poeple doesnt lke it.
Darksoul
Brig.Gen.Triskel
SRRP General

Re: Server: need more players

Postby Gen.ConnorMacManus » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:42 pm

sorry to say it but darksoul is correct. it seems the latest map (mayhem) isnt as attractive as tower op. about an hour ago i changed the map from mayhem ( with only werewolf sitting afk in the server) to op and now the server is sitting at 17/22. make what you will of it, but it seems the masses have spoken.
General Connor MacManus
Second in Command of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack.
Gen.ConnorMacManus

Postby Brig.Gen.X-Mas » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:13 pm

And now the server is on 63rd place on gameservers in the 93rd percentile, before it was at the 98th percentile...that's the top 2 percent!
SRRP General

Postby Sniperkillz » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:22 pm

and to be nice about it u got to understand the new map is alittle biger then ur normal op map and for another haveing every one redownload the map again alot of ppl dont want to wait the mayhem to down load the new map is alot more smaller the then mayhem one it was a test to see how every one like it but now the new one that will be out soon is better smaller in size plus i did a vote on the srrp server to see if or how manny ppl lied the map 97% voted yes they like it so that tell me that it is a good map the new map is more advanced to play the new map is alot smaller so all we as a clan srrp needs to figure out what u want the standerd map that every one is not likeing to play on 24/7 but my idea like WOLF and i was taling about is getting a fast download server wich is only 5$ amonth with im willing to pay for for about 2 months thats all u need then u will see a big diffrence on the ppl that come in cuz they get in so fast WOlF and i said will pay for it and yes i do agree on what ur saying about it being dead beleave when i say the (warezone got real populare then it got switched again so thats y cuz its a pain to keep downloading the new map gain thats y i decided to make the next one final with no issues or bugs in it and smaler in size a fast download server will take srrp server to a new level more ppl quik downlaod and any map u change it to u dont have to worry about ppl leave cuz of it that means any thing that u put in the server as in sounds meterals like perachute . but any ways let get that redirect server then every thing will ba good but hey its ur server do what u want. so manny ppl liked the map warzone im hopeing every one will give the new one a try and let it set with it change is good ppl then u got other ppl that dont like change cuz there use to the same thing do so with this one good luck to all

and as now 12/15/11-5:27 pm est time the server has 14/22 not dead
ps. and sorry for missspells i type to fast lol or i just dont care
let me kno ill pay for the fast dl server
[SRRP]Col.ڱŋίρєяҚillz (Retired)
Sniperkillz

Postby Sniperkillz » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:41 pm

as of thur 12/15/11 5:40pm server is now full 22/22
map voted same time 83% said like this map
[SRRP]Col.ڱŋίρєяҚillz (Retired)
Sniperkillz

Postby Col.Hydra » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:04 pm

The Current New Map is good, I like it, I like both.. so why don't we have a Map Rotation Poll after 40 Minutes.. or w.e and Switch, or Stay options will be there. Majority wins, the rest can cry and whine about it :P It's just that everyone was used to the Old map
Col.Hydra

Postby Brig.Gen.Triskel » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:15 pm

ty for the answer, i hope it goes better :)
Darksoul
Brig.Gen.Triskel
SRRP General

Postby 4mike4 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:16 pm

Mayhem is by far the better version. It make winning the game an actual challenge now. On the old map if was sooo easy to get held in your spawn and camped for however long it took the other team to take the final flag.Noone wants to get camped like that. I like the new map for one very important reason. You CAN'T camp the ladder. Noone can go to the very top with a sniper rifle and just camp the only choke point the old map has. There are more ways to get to the top and it makes taking control of middle alot harder and more enjoyable instead of one person ruining everyones fun. I say keep mayhem solely for the purpose of making winning the game more fun and enjoyable
4mike4

Postby Col.Hydra » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:58 pm

^ This, I know a few that camp the Ladder with a Sniper *cough* CHOPPA *cough* and yea this removes the camping feature.
Col.Hydra

Postby 4mike4 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:39 pm

hahahahahaha yeah.. but mayhem provides the best overall gameplay the original map doesn't bring.
4mike4

Next

Return to SRRP Clan & Server