Request for Clarification

A place to post your thoughts concerning SRRP and our server.

Request for Clarification

Postby King Obama » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:55 pm

What's the rule against posting suggestions to improve the server? Just checking because every SRRP member seems confident one exists, yet I don't see it. One would think that the SRRP Clan & Server subform within the SRRP Public Relations forum would be the appropriate venue, but apparently it isn't.

Thanks,

Obama
This is me.
King Obama

Re: Request for Clarification

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:26 pm

I would suggest the "SRRP Clan & Server" forum.

All reasonable suggestions and questions will be read. But just because a reasonable and mature comment is made does
not assure it will be considered. We try and provide a fun server for all to play. But there is no way anyone can accommodate
everyone's request.
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Postby King Obama » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:10 pm

Lt.Gen.Hannibal wrote:I would suggest the "SRRP Clan & Server" forum.

All reasonable suggestions and questions will be read. But just because a reasonable and mature comment is made does
not assure it will be considered. We try and provide a fun server for all to play. But there is no way anyone can accommodate
everyone's request.

Ah okay. It's just that one of your officers seems to think that making suggestions is tantamount to "dictating how the server [should be] run" or "interpreting [SRRP] rules." And another officer seconded that. So now I'm confused.
Last edited by King Obama on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is me.
King Obama

Postby Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:14 pm

Confused...really? You have been disrespectful to more than 1 admin here and it's not going to be tolerated anymore. We don't need your suggestions here.
Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans

Postby King Obama » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:16 pm

Lt.Col. Franks & Beans wrote:Confused...really? You have been disrespectful to more than 1 admin here and it's not going to be tolerated anymore. We don't need your suggestions here.

Disrespectful to the guy who abused his admin power to ban me? Well excuse me. How dare I take something like that personally. What was I thinking?

Not sure why you think I was disrespectful to coffin. I guess we're not allowed to respond to admin responses to suggestions. Though it seems like these rules are being made up.
Last edited by King Obama on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is me.
King Obama

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:19 pm

King Obama, from this point forward, if you have any suggestions for the server or anything SRRP related, please PM it to myself or the Generals. No more discussions need to occur regarding this topic.
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Return to SRRP Clan & Server