Tower V.4...........

A place to post your thoughts concerning SRRP and our server.

Re: Tower V.4...........

Postby 1000RR » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:58 am

I like the new map, and although I don't like getting camped in I think it's a strategy on that map when you need to get the last flag. I think it would be cool to add a tunnel from each spawn to the tower...Sure the tunnels could get camped too but it would add a dynamic way to both stop getting camped and also for sneaky last flag grabs.

As is I love the new map, but definitely invites for camping on top. But that happens anyways in the tower.
1000RR

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:38 am

I like the map, it has been well modified and created. If there was anything I could critique it on, it would be the vast amount of places there are to camp, especially for people who have the MG. Besides that, it's a good map that has been well thought out. I think v3_op has had the success that it has had in comparison to the many modifications of it because v3_op has, in my opinion, the perfect balance between simplicity and having enough of components in the map to keep people interested.
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Postby 2nd Lt.East-Raven » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:58 pm

I did make this version only to make a variant that if we want some change after 3 hours of gameplay but want to keep the tower like style without too much modification people will be happy and its not a perm map so like many other version it will be forget in the list so please understand that I do it only for fun if you guy have suggestion im always welling to make some change but like I said I didnt want to mod it too much I wanted the map to be almost the same and I know some people will hate it some will like it its impossible to make everyone happy so thanks for your comprehension
[SRRP]2nd Lt.East-Raven (RO)
2nd Lt.East-Raven
SRRP Officer

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:53 pm

East-Raven wrote:I did make this version only to make a variant that if we want some change after 3 hours of gameplay but want to keep the tower like style without too much modification people will be happy and its not a perm map so like many other version it will be forget in the list so please understand that I do it only for fun if you guy have suggestion im always welling to make some change but like I said I didnt want to mod it too much I wanted the map to be almost the same and I know some people will hate it some will like it its impossible to make everyone happy so thanks for your comprehension

It's a very well made map and I like the concept of the levels above spawn as well. One thing that I forgot tell you before was that on 5th, the railing along the balcony cannot be shot through. Unless you've got a sniper, minimal damage can be given if you shoot through it. It's not major or anything, just thought I'd point it out. Good job on the map :thumbup:
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Postby 2nd Lt.East-Raven » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:05 pm

Thanks buddy actualy a wanted the railling to be half bullet proof for protection werewolf tell me that its more a probleme then a positive thing and I did make them shoot throuht like the old one the map name is the_tower_er_final
2nd Lt.East-Raven
SRRP Officer

Postby 2nd Lt.East-Raven » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:06 am

anyways im currently working on something eles i will try make it cool this time !

2nd Lt.East-Raven
SRRP Officer

Return to SRRP Clan & Server