Getting more interactive

A place to post your thoughts concerning SRRP and our server.

Getting more interactive

Postby S/Sgt.AgentXD » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:43 pm

Just a quick 10:40PM vent going on...

As many of you know, I play on the server almost daily, and it's more than obvious that I love being a part of this clan and a part of this community. However, what I've noticed from all my time of playing since I joined the clan and recently before that, is that I've only played with not even 1/2 of you guys here at SRRP. Although I feel more than welcome here, I feel that I should be able to get to know more of you guys because you all seem like great people! I know that work and school takes a lot of time from us, but it's a shame that I've never seen some of you guys. Basically what I'm trying to say is, I'd like to meet the members who haven't been as active as others so that new friendships can be made!
Our work is never over.

Agent XD

Don't forget to add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197968436033
S/Sgt.AgentXD
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Re: Getting more interactive

Postby Maj.Gen.Asty » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:56 am

Some of our members are more active than others. Once in a while we have "sightings" of long lost members on the server. Just continue playing and introduce yourself to other members you've never seen before.

You also may want to go through the Inactivity Notices forum to see who's checked out for a while and may be returning soon to know who to look out for.
[SRRP]Maj.Gen.Asty
Maj.Gen.Asty
SRRP General

Postby Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:14 pm

Plus, we all got different times when we play. I just reread your application and saw you are from New York. So obviously you won't meet us Europe guys that often unless we play at midnight^^
Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker
SRRP General

Postby S/Sgt.AgentXD » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:02 pm

Ah right, I always forget about that time difference. Hopefully I run into many more players in the near future
Our work is never over.

Agent XD

Don't forget to add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197968436033
S/Sgt.AgentXD
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Return to SRRP Clan & Server