Hola

A place to post your thoughts concerning SRRP and our server.

Hola

Postby defiancee » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:48 am

Hey guys it's defiance, I'm not trying to be rude but I don't understand why I constantly get banned I don't cheat at all. I tried appealing it so some people could re-look at my demo of me "cheating" haha. But got no response at all from it. You can download it here viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2622&p=15242&hilit=defiance#p15242 I have seen many demos of accusations and people cheating but this just doesn't really support cheating at all. After my appeal i just created a free family share account and started playing again but i have been banned two more times and obviously just want to play on srrp i love the server and the map. Anything it takes to prove my legit-ness ill do it, I'm considering just frapsing my starting up my computer showing all running programs etc and just playing for awhile. If an admin said he would seriously watch it and it would help me i would put a tri-pod behind me playing and will play on SRRP. Again, not trying to be rude but its just really frustrating i play maybe 10 hours a week of dod/any game at the most anymore and only really want to play on srrp. Thanks in advance to anybody that reads this.

My main account to contact me - http://steamcommunity.com/id/kissthering
Aliases I have played on SRRP by the way are defiance/renok and now berd
Thanks again! :thumbdown:
defiancee

Re: Hola

Postby GOA.SWAMP RAT » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:38 pm

You are not welcome to play on our server.How many times have I banned you? :)
GOA.SWAMP RAT
SRRP Senior General

Postby defiancee » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:38 am

fuckin swamp rat !! haha that blows but do you remember me as renok brah years ago
defiancee

Postby Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:25 pm

Back again with a new account as dodking...banned and witnessed by Duce and Rogue
Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans

Return to SRRP Clan & Server