A question on the topic of promotion...

A place to post your thoughts concerning SRRP and our server.

A question on the topic of promotion...

Postby Sgt.Passclock » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:51 pm

Hello everyone, how's everyone doing on this fine night? I have a question about promotions. I understand promotions are given out according to whether a higher ranking member decides it's time for somebody else (a lower ranking SRRP member) to be ranked up. I talked to Patjeffe about the inquiry of promotions and he said he thought it would be a good idea to inquire about a promotion due to the fact that I have been a PFC for so long. I was wondering, what requirements do I need to meet before I could potentially be fit for a promotion?

(NOTE: Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this, please understand that I am not asking for a promotion and I will not be disappointed if somebody just tells me to wait until they see fit to promote me, I love this group and the community.)

Have a good day everyone! :D
Sgt.Passclock
SRRP Enlisted Personnel

Re: A question on the topic of promotion...

Postby Maj.Matt Damon » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:28 am

I am sure us officers will be asked soon about promotion recommendations. There are a lot of good members that have not been promoted in a long time. But really, there is no date set each month to when promotions get sent out or decided (as far as I know at least). Maybe that would be a good form we could adopt in the future but as of now just wait and keep playing, it is right around the corner!
Maj.Matt Damon
SRRP Officer

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:31 pm

Promotions are not granted on a time basis.
Promotions are deserved from members who play regularly, contribute to the game, participate and check the forums on a regular basis.
No promotions are given on favoritism nor is anyone excluded due to "not being liked".
It is strictly a merit system.
You have been playing a little more lately and as I have seen very cordial when I am on. I suggest to continue to play here and participate a little more on the forums.
If you see where you can not play for a while please post a leave of absence in the forums.
If any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Postby Sgt.Passclock » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:16 pm

Thanks for the answers you guys! That cleared up a lot. I'll see you guys on the server! :D
Sgt.Passclock
SRRP Enlisted Personnel

Postby S/Sgt.Rat » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:52 pm

Besides. With promotion comes responsibility. Although management is where you get the big bonuses I don't think it applies to SRRP :D
S/Sgt.Rat
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Return to SRRP Clan & Server