FREE TSHIRT CONTEST!

A place to post your thoughts concerning SRRP and our server.

FREE TSHIRT CONTEST!

Postby Lt.Gen.whatbutton » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:11 am

Hey! Do you want to win a free [SRRP] t-shirt? All you have to do it submit a design for a [SRRP] t-shirt and if your design is picked then you win a carhartt t-shirt with the winning design.

Contest ends in April so hurry up and post your submission to this thread.

I'm very tired and this is sounded better in my head. any admin please feel free to clean this post up and make it make sense (derp)

For legal purposes, all submitted material is now copyrighted to me in exchange for chance to win a carhartt t-shirt. By submitting a design in this thread you agree to these terms and forfeit all legal rights to said submitted design. Sorry for this but I don't want to get sued. :lol:

for SRRP members please post your designs here. and please note the different rules for members
Lt.Gen.whatbutton
SRRP Officer

Re: FREE TSHIRT CONTEST!

Postby [SRRP]Cpl.xXMISERYXx » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:38 am

hey clan this is misery i enter these contests all the time maybe i will have some luck here lol. so heres something that can be pushed around for the liking. letters and font and the way its arranged is optional you cant please anyone and everyone but the idea is golden and bad to the bone. hope you like it. enjoy, :thumbup:
[SRRP]Cpl.xXMISERYXx
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby [SRRP]Cpl.xXMISERYXx » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:45 am

ok guys this is misery again as you can tell i am not a very good poster in the forums but you can check this shirt out there are several options for the sleeves i left out for discussion. but this is the main objective, so hope you enjoy, sgt. misery
Attachments
srrptshirt copy.jpg
[SRRP]Cpl.xXMISERYXx
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby pvt. peanutpancakez » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:24 pm

I like the SRRP thing and the stuff below that, the mouse is good idea, but what about having another type of mouse instead of that one its still cool though.
pvt. peanutpancakez

Postby Col.Hydra » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Got a Template?

Size?

I'll make one.
Col.Hydra

Postby Lt.Gen.whatbutton » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:40 am

just a heads up, my buddy who was going to make the t-shirts was expecting $5000 from a job but it turns out he is now in the hole $35,000. So we may not have any tshirts at all :( i could go through another company but it would cost more than double to get the shirts made.
Lt.Gen.whatbutton
SRRP Officer

Return to SRRP Clan & Server