I am sorry, Bucanero

A place to post your thoughts concerning SRRP and our server.

I am sorry, Bucanero

Postby Zoteman » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:44 pm

Hello Friends , I am buccaneer I speak little English , the admin banned me , I probably warned by the chat , but do not understand English very well , I love this game and I am sorry they have banned , play very often and love this map, I would like to play again, I feel discomfort and sorry I can not be with you .

Hello Friends , I am buccaneer I speak little English , the admin banned me , I probably warned by the chat , but do not understand English very well , I love this game and I am sorry they have banned , play very often and love this map, I would like to play again, I feel discomfort and sorry I can not be with you .
Zoteman

Re: I am sorry, Bucanero

Postby Sgt.Superman » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:25 pm

Why where you banned? do you know who banned you?
SUPERMAN
Sgt.Superman
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby Zoteman » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:01 pm

Hello Sgt.Superman, thanks for your reply,
I don't know who banned me, I am from Spain, I play a lot in SRRP, is the best map, I'm love it. But I understand a little of english and is a problem for me, because all player speak in english, Now i try to learn and practice in english, but listening is difficult for me. I think that my ban is temporal becouse i'm not racist
Zoteman

Postby Capt. Aj0509 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:10 pm

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3480

Please stop posting everywhere and make a unban appeal. Then this will be further discussed.

Google Translate: Por favor, dejar de publicar en todas partes y hacer un llamamiento eliminar la prohibición. A continuación, esta se volverá a tratar.
Experienced Admin
____________________________________________________________________________________
Fight with the best! Or die like the rest!
____________________________________________________________________________________
Rejoined: 2013 - Present
Officer: September 2nd, 2016
Capt. Aj0509
SRRP Officer

Return to SRRP Clan & Server