i got banned and have a request

A place to post your thoughts concerning SRRP and our server.

i got banned and have a request

Postby srrpthewhitefox » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:42 am

My nephew was playing and i wasnt watching him the whole time and he got my account banned. i dont know what the ban was for but i assume it was team killing. can i talk to someone about getting the ban lifted please
srrpthewhitefox

Re: i got banned and have a request

Postby Know » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:32 am

Hey, post this on the Ban thread, it will be reviewed and resolved quickly.
Everyone knows.
Know

Postby 2nd.Lt.Simp. (RO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:43 am

srrpthewhitefox wrote:My nephew was playing and i wasnt watching him the whole time and he got my account banned. i dont know what the ban was for but i assume it was team killing. can i talk to someone about getting the ban lifted please

Not only are you in the wrong section of the Forum but you steam messaged me with this issue earlier in the evening.

Hoos banned you for an hour and advised you to just wait it out.

Let this be a lesson to you though; don't let anyone play your Steam account, especially if they're playing on your Clan's server. I've seen at least a dozen people over the course get banned from their own Clan because a "newphew" or a "brother" had gotten on and started having some "fun".

Edit: You were sporting the SRRP Clan tag when you messaged me as Private status. How is it that you only have 1 post on these Forums if that first post would have essentially been your application? Not to mention the format of your name is way off?
Could a General look into this please.
2nd.Lt.Simp. (RO)
SRRP Officer

Postby T/Sgt.Fromage » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:58 pm

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3171&p=17998&hilit=whitefox#p17797

He posted an app in Dec 2015 and was accepted and I assume he's been promoted since then, as I've seen him with the rank of Pte. First Class
(slow heavy metal music playing)
T/Sgt.Fromage
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby 2nd.Lt.Simp. (RO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:27 pm

Sgt.Fromage wrote:http://srrp.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3171&p=17998&hilit=whitefox#p17797

He posted an app in Dec 2015 and was accepted and I assume he's been promoted since then, as I've seen him with the rank of Pte. First Class

I knew he applied at some point but it begs the question as to why he has two forum accounts.
2nd.Lt.Simp. (RO)
SRRP Officer

Postby T/Sgt.Fromage » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:52 pm

T/Sgt.Simp. wrote:
Sgt.Fromage wrote:http://srrp.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3171&p=17998&hilit=whitefox#p17797

I knew he applied at some point but it begs the question as to why he has two forum accounts.

Good point, it might be because he forgot the password to the other one and can't do password recovery for whatever reason!
(slow heavy metal music playing)
T/Sgt.Fromage
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby erchant11578 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:31 pm

I am not sure why or how I have been banned from playing on your server. Could be that my son played on here I'm not sure but what can be done to get unbaned from your server?
erchant11578

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:17 am

erchant11578 -
Resubmit your request with a new topic:
viewforum.php?f=11
with this format:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Return to SRRP Clan & Server