Regarding the Server...

A place to post your thoughts concerning SRRP and our server.

Regarding the Server...

Postby Rezzeract » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:09 pm

Hi there,

My friend Junior has recently notified me that there are plans of the server coming back up. I simply just wanted to write this post to have some questions answered.

First one being, is the SRRP server actually gonna' go back up, and if so, when do you guys think it'll be back? Has there been any progress towards the server going up? Who'll be in charge of things? Have the higher ups given any thought of who it should be? Should there be a vote? I also saw that Gen. Werewolf made a post where the server might have some new addons to it such as the GunGame mod. If there are plans to add new things to the server, what other changes will be implemented on the server?

I'd really like to have these questions answered straight. I think there are alot of regulars that may also wonder the same thing.

Hope to hear from someone soon,

Rez.
Rezzeract

Re: Regarding the Server...

Postby Gen.Cannafix » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:24 am

in time its gonna be back. I just dont know when.

I need to talk to the old members and find funding for the server and so on. Also every thing need to be remade from the ground up so it will take some time. As for new stuff on the server, i dont know yet as i need to talk to the members about it first
Gen.Cannafix
SRRP General

Postby Rezzeract » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:37 pm

Hi there Gen. Cannafix,

Thank you for responding to my post. At least some questions have been answered. Do you mind If I add you on Steam, so I could have direct contact with one of the Generals of the SRRP? Do let me know whenever possible.

Regards,

Rez.
Rezzeract

Postby Gen.Cannafix » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:48 pm

you can add me
Gen.Cannafix
SRRP General

Postby Rezzeract » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:51 pm

Sweet! Thanks.

- Rez.