Names changing

A place to post your thoughts concerning SRRP and our server.

Names changing

Postby pvt. peanutpancakez » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:36 am

Today the names were going crazy, everyone's names were being changed. I just wanted to know why that happens.
pvt. peanutpancakez

Re: Names changing

Postby Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:36 am

I had that once as well.
Its actually just 1 person using a different tool, if that was your problem as well.
I wanted to perm ban him because he started TKing all the time and his names changed to everyone elses in the game the whole time. Unfortunately, I had some trouble with my console and could not open it :/
Now I can but I did not see him a while.
If you notice that again, just open console, type status and get all the Steam IDs. Try to type the command when his name is the same like yours. Write down your steam ID first! =D
Then write down his ID and post it as a ban appeal. We should be able to get rid of him then...
Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker
SRRP General

Re: Names changing

Postby Gen.ConnorMacManus » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:25 pm

i caught a guy last night on hlsw who had left the game angrily (he told everyone to f**k off in chat) then he came back as [SRRP]Sgt. DannyGlover.... well 2 mistakes theres. 1: Danny left the clan 2: He was a T/Sgt lol.... the guy started to teamkill so i banned him. that might be the same guy might not be. we'll keep our eyes open for this guy.
General Connor MacManus
Second in Command of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack.
Gen.ConnorMacManus

Return to SRRP Clan & Server