Leader of N.Korea Dead

Sit back, relax, and enjoy friendly discussions with other users of the SRRP forums. Non-clan-related topics only, anything to do with the clan goes in the SRRP Clan & Server section.

Leader of N.Korea Dead

Postby Taintedwisp » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:10 am

Yup he dies a few hours ago, But his son will take over who looks like hes in his 20s... I hope this isnt some Dumb kid who will try to wage war....
Taintedwisp, I'm back Baby!

Snipe me?
Get PiMp SlApPeD!!!
Taintedwisp

Re: Leader of N.Korea Dead

Postby Gen.Jersey » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:00 am

Yes this is definitely a scary time. Kim Jong-Il was a crazy dictator who liked to beat his chest, saying "Look at me! I'm so powerful!", but his shows of force were mostly that -- shows. He knew that if he attempted anything outside his own borders he would be slapped down instantly by the rest of the world.

I'm afraid that his son will actually try something stupid that will drag the entire region, possibly the entire world, into war. We don't know much about him at all. Let's hope he's at least somewhat level-headed.
General Jersey
SRRP Website Designer and Administrator

Please let me know if you have any issues, questions,
or comments about the SRRP website and server.

Add me on Steam @ [SRRP]Gen.Jersey

PM me here:

Looking to buy a real gun?

Check out WhichGun.com, my firearms reference site and buying guide.
Gen.Jersey
SRRP Senior General

Postby Sgt.HaMmEr » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:56 pm

actaully heard on news today his son is already doing missile launch testing, didnt take him long to follow in his fathers footsteps. and we all know how big our balls were when we were that age so i think this will be the start of ww3 unfortunately! i dont know if anyone has been watching news but china and russia are allying up with the crazies form north koria. could be bad.
Sgt.HaMmEr
SRRP Officer

Postby Coke » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:56 pm

Sgt.HaMmEr wrote: i dont know if anyone has been watching news but china and russia are allying up with the crazies form north koria. could be bad.

Link?
Coke

Postby Sgt.HaMmEr » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:06 pm

sorry yeah i was thinking of iran. but im pretty sure if we got into a war with north korea iran would sieze the opportunity to attack us when we are at our weakest. there are so many countries that think very poorly of us. north korea has an enormous ground army and not to mention they are all die hard crazies!
Sgt.HaMmEr
SRRP Officer

Postby Coke » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:07 pm

Good cause if you talked assumed that China would work with those crazy people, you would of gotten in trouble.
Coke

Postby Maj.Gen.Asty » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:52 am

I give the son 6 months before they say he slipped in the bathtub or fell down the palace stairs and died. Those generals look too old and seasoned to let some dumb kid just walk in to power and tell them what to do.
[SRRP]Maj.Gen.Asty
Maj.Gen.Asty
SRRP General

Return to The Lounge