Appeal #2

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

Appeal #2

Postby Jani » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:06 pm

Name Jani
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:13512832
Reason you were banned Aimbot (?)
Name of admin who banned you [SRRP]Col.Hoosbinpharteen (?)
Why you think this is unjustified So i was playing on the server earlier today and this guy comes out of nowhere and bans me. I've NEVER used any kind of cheats and NEVER will... thank you.
Jani

Re: Appeal #2

Postby Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:08 am

So you were just unbanned from a ban from 3 years ago and on the same day banned again?
Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans

Postby Jani » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:10 pm

Lt.Col. Franks & Beans wrote:So you were just unbanned from a ban from 3 years ago and on the same day banned again?

Yep that's pretty much it... Why would i use cheats on the SAME day i get unbanned? I've been trying to add the guy on steam who banned me but no answer.

EDIT: Can you just ban people without proof? I was told afterwards that Col.Hoosbinpharteen and some other guy were spectating me and decided that i was cheating and banned me. Are they allowed to ban people without proof? .. Clearly i wasn't cheating
Jani

Postby 2nd Lt.East-Raven » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:47 pm

Admin dosent ban player for fun and there's no real way to tell if the player is hacking except spectating him and have seen enough proof that the player cheat so its you against the admin who ban you! And let say its weird that an admin suspect you and you were ban before for the same reason
[SRRP]2nd Lt.East-Raven (RO)
2nd Lt.East-Raven
SRRP Officer

Postby Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:29 am

Jani wrote:EDIT: Can you just ban people without proof? I was told afterwards that Col.Hoosbinpharteen and some other guy were spectating me and decided that i was cheating and banned me. Are they allowed to ban people without proof? .. Clearly i wasn't cheating

We appreciate demos from our admins but if they are both in spec and watching suspicious behaviour and are sure that someone is hacking like it was in this case, I think it is ok to ban right away.
Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker
SRRP General

Return to Bans & Appeals