Unban appeal again.

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

Re: Unban appeal again.

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:54 pm

Carnage wrote:

A general message to those who believe/had believed that i have been cheating
It would mean alot, if all those who think i have cheated in anyway would man up and tell me. I don't need an apology in any form.
I would just like to explain my thoughts behind incidents, where some maybe have believed i was cheating, to clear the air.

I think we need to leave sleeping dogs lie. Let's move on past this.
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:58 pm

M/Sgt.TerryHestical wrote: Gen. Hannibal, I want to apologize to you as well as this should never have been brought up in the first place. I have forgot to have fun when I play this game and will learn to bite my tounge in the future. See you all in game!

Curtis

No apology needed. You did what was expected. Quietly discussing this behind the scenes is okay and encouraged.
We rely on you guys to help police the server.
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Postby 1.st Lt.Carnage » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:15 pm

Cool, i won't comment further then.
They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision...
1.st Lt.Carnage
SRRP Officer

Previous

Return to Bans & Appeals