A new story.

Show us your creative talent and share your artwork, writing, photography, music, or anything else you think we might enjoy.

A new story.

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:36 pm

I've been thinking of writing a new story and discontinuing my old one with all of the old members since nobody really knows them. So I was thinking of starting a new story with all of the names of current SRRP members, It's been 3-4 years since I actually wrote my older stories and since then my writing has increased a lot. So here goes nothing.

Book 1 Chapter 1

Epilogue: It was a calm day until the fighting started at around 3:00PST. For the first time in many years, USA was being attacked on it's own land. With most of the Military power engaged in intense firefights Swamp Rat, GOA of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack, calls on the many countries and members that form [SRRP] to help the United State's of America.

Chapter 1: ''Are you sure you wish to engage the invaders?'' Asked GOA Connor, ''Yes I'm sure,if USA's military falls we'll be next so we must act fast to help push back the invading countries.'' Replied GOA Swamp Rat. ''Then it's decided. SRRP Shall be called together for the first time in a year, but that means they must have some basic training before they go out.'' GOA Werewolf stated.
''Wake Up!'' Shouted Gen.Headshot leader of Able Company, 1st Platoon His officers were with him ordering the NCO's up. Among his officers Stould, Col.Suttonel,Maj.Greenwood,1st Lt.Roebuck and 1st Lt.Slaughter. Amongst the NCO's for this rather small Platoon are, T/Sgt. AngryWalrus, Sgt. Aj,Cpl.Radlikeu,Cpl.Pickleman,Pfc Sand,Pfc Joker,Pfc Il Duce,Pvt Bromley and Pvt. Lapsa. As the NCO's scrambled up at attention for the officers Headshot had them split into two squads Squad 1 Which was Col.Suttonel,1st Lt. Slaughter, Sgt. Aj, Cpl Pickleman, Pfc Il Duce,Pfc Joker and Pvt Lapsa. Squad 2 consist of Gen.Headshot,Maj.Greenwood,1st Lt. Roebuck ,T/Sgt. Angry Walrus, Cpl Radlikeu, Pfc Sand and Pvt bromley.
Gen. Headshot had them get in formation with officers up front and had them all get ready for a full gear march at 0100(1:00 am) to get drilled for what it's like running or finding a spot to build trinches and bunkers in a real battle. ''Why do you think he has us do these things?'' Asked Sgt. Aj. ''I don't know, probably because you talk too much Aj.'' Remarked 1st Lt. Roebuck in a friendly manner. As the Platoon trudged on the air raid siron started to go off and they hear the AA guns start up, What Happens next may well have lead to what happens to their squad and why they each go off on their own journey from the training facility In California where the invasion all started.
*TO BE CONTINUED*
So please tell me what you all think of my new story, it took a bit of time to write this and I hope you all enjoyed it, please reply if you want me to put you in it or to remove you from it, I'm always looking for new people for their very own adventure amongst this squad. Hope you all enjoyed it!

Edited by a Long time friend:[SRRP]Gen.Asty
Good friend who helped me think:[SRRP]1st Lt.Roebuck(RO)
Last edited by Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Major General Greenwood
Senior Recruiting Officer
___________________________________________________________________________________
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack Member; 2009 - Current
SRRP Recruitment; 2011 - Current
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
SRRP General; 2014 - Current
___________________________________________________________________________________
Want to join the scrim team? PM Me.
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Re: A new story.

Postby Maj.Roebuck581 (RO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:42 pm

XD I love it dude. Interesting, funny, and intense. I would love it if u would make more dude. If we can, we should make a videos of the book lol.
Roebuck581
Officer
Recruiting Officer
Email Me at bryanbernardo42@yahoo.com
Add Me on Facebook! Bryan Bernard
Maj.Roebuck581 (RO)
SRRP Officer

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:45 pm

I'm actually in the process of preparing another Chapter if I get 5 comments tonight I'll post it. If Not I'll post it tomorrow at 8:30 est pm
Major General Greenwood
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Postby Slaughter » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:48 pm

Awesome Greenwood, i really like it! Please make more of those! :)
Slaughter.

Prison will be safer.
Slaughter

Postby Gen.ConnorMacManus » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:28 pm

5/5, good story!
General Connor MacManus
Second in Command of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack.
Gen.ConnorMacManus

Postby NomadicViking » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:30 pm

:) I love it Sir :) may I be in the story too please ?
NomadicViking

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:34 pm

I'm not a sir, everyones welcome in it too, May I ask your rank to put it correctly in the story as well?
Major General Greenwood
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:08 pm

Book 1 Chapter 2

Chapter 2: As the air raid siron started the group noticed the AA guns going off nearby and far out in the training base. When they looked up in what they thought would be a dark sky, was a mess of parachuting soldiers and large planes. Many of which were still unloading soldiers. The Platoons CO, Gen.Headshot ordered the men back to their quarters to get the ammo for their weapons, even though it was a full gear march, they don't carry bullets. On the sprint back they saw hand to hand combat with the Military Police against the invaders. The US Army MP's were losing and wouldn't hold out long so the Platoon of SRRP must retreat.

After grabbing their ammo they hear ''Retreat,Retreat!'' From a Military Police officer. The group runs out doors to see nothing but enemies, the moment they get spotted the invaders open fire and Pvt. Lapsa long with Pfc. Sand drop dead from many bullet holes. As the group splits up, one group being ,Gen.Headshot,Col Suttonel,1st Lt. Roebuck, 1st Lt. Slaughter, Cpl Radlikeu, T/Sgt. Angry walrus and Pvt Bromley. The other group, which is Maj.Greenwood,Sgt. Aj, Cpl Pickleman, Pfc Il Duce and Pfc Joker. The first group turns left and flees into the city where they saw others run. The other group with Greenwood leading it runs into the wilderness.

Group 1: ''Alright secure that building for a name count and equipment check!'' Orders Gen.Headshot. ''Aye sir!'' Responds Col.Suttonel. As the group takes the building they quickly notice the others missing. ''We can't look for them now, not with all of them out their, If I know Greenwood he'll meet us at Training Camp Lexus.'' States Gen.Headshot ''Until then Roebuck and Radlikeu you're on guard the rest of us shall sleep.''

Group 2:''Keep moving, I see a fire that might be them!'' Yells Greenwood. When his group sneaks up on the soldiers amongst the fire they realize it's not their comrades but it's part of a different platoon!. ''Patjeffe!'' Shouts AJ!. With Gen.Patjeffe is T/Sgt.Sortafunny,Sgt Enfisk,Sgt Dirtyrico and Pvt.NomadicViking. ''Hey guys nice to see you made it, this is all that's left of my Platoon but come gather around the fire. I have a plan to meet up with some other men at Lexus. It's a couple of miles from here but I think we can do it.
*TO BE CONTINUED*
Thanks to Whoever commented on this I will post Chapter 3 tomorrow, that will have a lot of fighting in it, this was a boring chapter for the most part with some deaths but this was a build up chapter for tomorrow night, thanks again guys!
Major General Greenwood
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:21 pm

Excellent work mate. :thumbup: Here are lists of Officers and Generals if you want to include others in as well: Generals and Officers
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Postby Maj.Roebuck581 (RO) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:24 pm

Again, you did it again. Nice work! If I may ask, how many chapters will there be?
Roebuck581
Officer
Recruiting Officer
Email Me at bryanbernardo42@yahoo.com
Add Me on Facebook! Bryan Bernard
Maj.Roebuck581 (RO)
SRRP Officer

Next

Return to The Refrigerator