Unban Please!

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

Unban Please!

Postby Nightfall » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:47 pm

Nightfall
STEAM_0:1:10468764
Hey all,
I used to be a regular on the SRRP server. I was banned probably 2+ years by Swamp himself I believe. He was getting a lot of complaints that I was hacking with the sniper rifle on you guys' tower map, when banned I spoke with swamp over steam chat and he told me it was more a problem of me coming on and causing the server to clear out because ppl thought I was hacking, than because he actually thought I was cheating. Guys, I rarely play dod anymore and am not nearly as good as I was when banned a few years ago, but when I do play these days I would really like to be able to play with all you guys again! I have never once hacked at this game in my life, and would really appreciate being unbanned and allowed to play your server/map again!

ps. for what its worth Patjeffe told me via steamchat he would vouch for my unban if I submitted a formal request on your forums.

pps. Also, If I were a hacker, why would I go through the trouble of making an account of the forums and writing this request to you just to get back on one specific server 2+ years later? And if I'd been hacking all this time, wouldnt my steam account have been shut down by now? Think about it ;)

Nightfall
Nightfall

Re: Unban Please!

Postby Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:03 am

Everyone deserves a second chance if your ban was not due to racism, dont mess it up.
Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker
SRRP General

Return to Bans & Appeals