Unban please?

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

Unban please?

Postby iPhone5 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Name: iPhone 5

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26180

Reason you were banned: Name copying?

Name of admin who banned you: GOA Connor MacManus i think

Why you think this is unjustified: Unjustified because i didnt break any rules to my knowledge, i wasnt warned on a ban, wasnt warned with a kick, was simply auto name changed then banned. I dont think its perma but its been more than a day, would like to get back into SRRP servers because its my favorite, id vouch to behave myself next time nevertheless. Would appreciate a verbal warning of a ban before banning too, especially for something as trivial as name copying[/list]

Oh and by the way, i did not copy any server admins name, i know how serious that is, i copied a random player in your server.
iPhone5

Re: Unban please?

Postby Gen.ConnorMacManus » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:24 pm

Technically i didnt ban you, it was an automatic ban from our anti-namechange plugin to help combat hackers who try to evade bans by constantly changing their name. If you would have stopped changing your name to Hans Landa it wouldnt have banned you. Further you did copy the name of a server admin, just not an SRRP member. Hans Landa is one of 3 people outside of SRRP whom we trust with admin. But a 1 day ban is long enough, ban removed.
General Connor MacManus
Second in Command of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack.
Gen.ConnorMacManus

Re: Unban please?

Postby iPhone5 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:07 pm

Thanks, didnt know there was such a thing as anti-namechange plugin, and certainly didnt know Hans Landa was an admin, i just liked his name and copied it as a friendly teasing.
iPhone5

Return to Bans & Appeals