APPLICATION FOR SRRP

Interested in joining SRRP? Please fill out the application inside.

Moderators: Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx, Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)

APPLICATION FOR SRRP

Postby GAMED » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:53 am

[b]Your In Game Name: GAMED
[b]Your STEAM ID NUMBER: STEAM_0:1:19077472
[b]Your Age:19
[b]Your Location or Time Zone:Denmark,Europe
[b]Today's Date: 2. June 2013
[b]Mic Status:[yes]
[b]STEAM Username/Account Name: Caspersteenholdt
NO MATTER HOW FAR OR HOW FAST YOUR RUN. THE WORLD ISN´T BIG ENOUGH TO HIDE YOU FROM ME
GAMED

Re: APPLICATION FOR SRRP

Postby Lt.Gen.Adrenaline » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:15 am

Hey GAMED,
I would like you to play on our server for 2 or more weeks. In doing so, use your mic more often, try to get to know the members better and keep your hours up on the server. Post back on this thread once you've done that and your application will be reviewed again.

Thank you for choosing SRRP
Adrenaline
Senior General
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack
Lt.Gen.Adrenaline
SRRP Senior General

Postby GAMED » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:55 am

I really hope that i Can be A part of you guys ;)
NO MATTER HOW FAR OR HOW FAST YOUR RUN. THE WORLD ISN´T BIG ENOUGH TO HIDE YOU FROM ME
GAMED

Postby GAMED » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:50 pm

Hello dear admins/membres of SRRP! In Like 4 days i Need 2 travel 2 Turkey ( im from Turkey ofcourse, Turkey Like Turkey and not Like "turkey" ) so i Will let my brother use my account to play when he is bored. I hope that Wont dó anything, that i let him play. Ofcourse i Will tell him the rules, before he starts playing on your guys server.. ;)
So i Will be so thankfull if i chould know before i travel, about my application Will be accepted or denied

TY
GAMED - the one everybody fears ;)
GAMED

Postby Lt.Gen.Adrenaline » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:33 pm

Hey GAMED,
as said above i would like you to play on our server for 2 or more weeks. In doing so, use your mic more often, try to get to know the members better and keep your hours up on the server. We appreciate that you inform us that you're going to travel and will not be playing for a certain amount of days. I said 2 or more weeks so you could start playing again after you come back from Turkey, i can't tell you if you are going to be accepted or not at this stage. I'd like to ask you not to let your brother play on your account on our server to prevent any problems that may or may not occur, there is also a rule that says a clan member of [SRRP] can't share his account with anyone. I will keep in mind that you are on a trip and can't play, this is no problem, nor is it going to affect our final decision about you. We understand that personal life comes in first place. I'd like to end this on a positive note and wish you a nice and safe trip,

Adrenaline.
Adrenaline
Senior General
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack
Lt.Gen.Adrenaline
SRRP Senior General

Postby GAMED » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Yh adrenaline i understand ;) - and if you Think it Will be A bad idea to let my brother use it, Then i Wont let him.
- its fine if i cant be A part Of SRRP, Then i Will just enjoy the server as normal player ;p

NOTE: normal i dont share my account, But i also cant say no to my only brother... But i saw the rule that it isnt allowed to share when you Are A part Of the clan, i Will respekt that and tell him that im sorry.. BUT if i get denied Then i Will let him play since i dont break any rules Then ;))))
GAMED

Postby Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:44 pm

Kendine iyi bak! ;)
Selamlar!
Maj.Gen.NeckBBreaker
SRRP General

Postby GAMED » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:12 pm

Gen.NeckBBreaker wrote:Kendine iyi bak! ;)
Selamlar!

Sagol kardes ;D
GAMED

Postby Sgt.Joker » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:04 am

So, when i wanted to join SRRP then there was a problem me sharing my account with my brother, but with him there is no problem with that?
Seems legit...
WHY SO SERIOUS? WHY SO SERIOUS? WHY SO SERIOUS?
Sgt.Joker
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:20 am

Joker wrote:So, when i wanted to join SRRP then there was a problem me sharing my account with my brother, but with him there is no problem with that?
Seems legit...

GAMED has already been informed of the rule. As you can see above:
Col.Adrenaline (RO) wrote:I'd like to ask you not to let your brother play on your account on our server to prevent any problems that may or may not occur, there is also a rule that says a clan member of [SRRP] can't share his account with anyone.

He has also acknowledged the rule and is prepared to not let his brother use his account if he gets accepted or will allow his brother to use it if he gets declined.
GAMED wrote:Yh adrenaline i understand ;) - and if you Think it Will be A bad idea to let my brother use it, Then i Wont let him.
- its fine if i cant be A part Of SRRP, Then i Will just enjoy the server as normal player ;p

NOTE: normal i don't share my account, But i also cant say no to my only brother... But i saw the rule that it isn't allowed to share when you Are A part Of the clan, i Will respect that and tell him that im sorry.. BUT if i get denied Then i Will let him play since i don't break any rules then ;))))

So there is no problem with his application and yes, it is legit. In your application, you were not prepared to disallow your brother from using your account. Make a new account for yourself or your brother, as long as you are not sharing it, you are more than welcome to re-apply.
Lieutenant General xXHeAdShOtXx
Former Senior Recruiting Officer
Assistant Website Administrator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Member of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack (2011 - )
SRRP Recruitment (2012 - )
Senior Recruiting Officer (2013 - 2014)
SRRP Assistant Website Administrator (2013 - ) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions about recruitment?

Add me on Steam @
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx

PM me here:
Lt.Gen.xXHeAdShOtXx
SRRP Senior General

Next

Return to SRRP Applications