any car enthusiasm here ?

Sit back, relax, and enjoy friendly discussions with other users of the SRRP forums. Non-clan-related topics only, anything to do with the clan goes in the SRRP Clan & Server section.

any car enthusiasm here ?

Postby 2nd Lt.East-Raven » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:52 pm

Hi there i am wondering if there some people that like car like i do you can post your car pic and spec, or your dream car or simply what do you drive to get to job or school!

this is my current daily drive car

Model: Subaru STI 2011 seden ( i bought it brand new in oct 2010)

Stock specs : 2.5L H-4 305 HP engine
6-spd man transmission w/OD
AWD symetrical
VF48 Turbo

i bring mine to Lachute Performance to do some modification

AK2 Forged engine ( pistons,Rod,Crank,race bearing,cosworth pistons rings) it make 450 HP at 17psi of boost ( safe mapping)

EcuteK ECU tunning with Racerom software for Launch control,FlatFoot,auto blip

Lachute Performance Exhaust ( 3po) lachute performance equal lenth headers,uppipe,downpipe

K&N Typhoon ShortRam intake

AMR Big top mount intercooler

Perrin Fuel Rail and deatschwerk 340 liter per hour fuel pump and deatschwerk 850 CC Injector

Cosworth Intake magnifold and Cosworth TGV deleted

Turbo garret GTX3076R

Competition clutch stage 4

Skunk 2 72 mm throttle body ( i got it for free because Skunk2 wanted some R&D and fitment test on highly modified car)

i am planning to put a rotated kit AMS 950R and a 200 shot wet nos kit in the future !

And for Winter i drive a 2002 Ponctiac Grand am with 200 000 km and it is almost more fun to drive this car than my subaru for long distance XD

[SRRP]2nd Lt.East-Raven (RO)
2nd Lt.East-Raven
SRRP Officer

Re: any car enthusiasm here ?

Postby Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:58 pm

Very cool...

I love off-roading in my Jeep Wrangler. I have new rims and wheels in my garage but have yet to get them on (Warranty voider!)

That's my other ride in front of it!
Attachments
IMG_5143.JPG
Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans

Postby 2nd Lt.East-Raven » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:34 pm

Oh cool a fire truck :p and why the new wheel would avoid your warranty here even the car dealer install some lift kit and big Mud tire on brand new jeep and truck and you keep your warranty ! Nice jeep btw got a v6 pentastar in it?
2nd Lt.East-Raven
SRRP Officer

Postby Gen.Jersey » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:54 am

I have a 2004 Mazdaspeed MX-5 (Miata) with a few upgrades. Differences between it and a regular Miata are a factory-installed turbo, stiffer suspension, and a few cosmetic tweaks. I replaced the entire stock intake system (which had a ridiculously small intercooler as well as some plastic parts) with all stainless steel tubing and a full-width intercooler -- the absolute largest one that would fit behind the front bumper without significant modifications. Also slightly increased the boost from 7 PSI to 11 PSI.

Stock it dyno'd at 160HP to the rear wheels (factory rating at the flywheel is 180HP). Now it's at 210 WHP which would put it at around 240 BHP. It doesn't sound like much but the car only weighs 2500 pounds. I wouldn't call it "fast" (it's not) but it is definitely "quick". Best 1/4 run was 13.9 @ 98 MPH. If I replace the exhaust it should hit 100 MPH easily, and clock in the mid-13's. But Miatas aren't made for straight roads. On a warm sunny day with a tightly-twisting 2-lane road and the top down it's pure heaven. The stock Miata suspension is already great, but with the few tweaks the factory made for the Mazdaspeed version (stiffer springs and beefed-up front and rear sway bars) it is incredible.

I bought it new in 2005. It was a "leftover" -- a 2004 model that wasn't sold -- so I got an incredible deal on it for $19,000 out the door, tax/title/license included (sticker price was $28,000).

I'll try to dig up some photos.
General Jersey
SRRP Website Designer and Administrator

Please let me know if you have any issues, questions,
or comments about the SRRP website and server.

Add me on Steam @ [SRRP]Gen.Jersey

PM me here:

Looking to buy a real gun?

Check out WhichGun.com, my firearms reference site and buying guide.
Gen.Jersey
SRRP Senior General

Postby 2nd Lt.East-Raven » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:32 am

Gen.Jersey wrote:I have a 2004 Mazdaspeed MX-5 (Miata) with a few upgrades. Differences between it and a regular Miata are a factory-installed turbo, stiffer suspension, and a few cosmetic tweaks. I replaced the entire stock intake system (which had a ridiculously small intercooler as well as some plastic parts) with all stainless steel tubing and a full-width intercooler -- the absolute largest one that would fit behind the front bumper without significant modifications. Also slightly increased the boost from 7 PSI to 11 PSI.

Stock it dyno'd at 160HP to the rear wheels (factory rating at the flywheel is 180HP). Now it's at 210 WHP which would put it at around 240 BHP. It doesn't sound like much but the car only weighs 2500 pounds. I wouldn't call it "fast" (it's not) but it is definitely "quick". Best 1/4 run was 13.9 @ 98 MPH. If I replace the exhaust it should hit 100 MPH easily, and clock in the mid-13's. But Miatas aren't made for straight roads. On a warm sunny day with a tightly-twisting 2-lane road and the top down it's pure heaven. The stock Miata suspension is already great, but with the few tweaks the factory made for the Mazdaspeed version (stiffer springs and beefed-up front and rear sway bars) it is incredible.

I bought it new in 2005. It was a "leftover" -- a 2004 model that wasn't sold -- so I got an incredible deal on it for $19,000 out the door, tax/title/license included (sticker price was $28,000).

I'll try to dig up some photos.

im up for some picture !!! those little car are very agile . what kind of ecu management do you use do you have launch control its very important with a turbo setup to boost on the starting line maybe you can shave some time !! and what was the brand of the dyno you get on ? Mustang dyno and MAHA dyno use to read 35% less then a dyno jet so maybe your car are faster than some car who dyno 100 HP more but on a dyno jet so your still more powerfull !
2nd Lt.East-Raven
SRRP Officer

Postby Sgt.Joker » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:53 pm

Only cars i have are dream cars:)
id like to have a 1968 charger or 1968 oldsmobile 442
OR a 1955 ford f100 :D
WHY SO SERIOUS? WHY SO SERIOUS? WHY SO SERIOUS?
Sgt.Joker
SRRP Non-Commissioned Officer

Postby 2nd Lt.East-Raven » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:21 am

to be honest i dont know what would be my dream car... i really like 69 shelby and the 69 charger too !
2nd Lt.East-Raven
SRRP Officer

Postby Bacfire » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:01 pm

2006 Chrysler 300c AWD here. You can see my tail light in the last picture East-Raven posted.

As far as mods go.
DiabloSport Intune I-1000
Johan Custom Tooned
Afe StageII CAI
180F t stat
Corsa Sport Catback
JBA Catted Mids
NoEsp Traction Control Disable
Coolit Fan Controller
Tranzformer Transmission controller.
Mercedes AMG Blue Tops Solenoids
Killer Glass Upper Radiator Hose
Billet Technology Catch Can
Egr Delete
Triple Pod (2x AFR, 1 Trans temp)
HID (Low,High,Fogs,Reverse)
DGS Stage 4 Grounding Kit
Old School 4 note Cadillac Horns
Ipod Integration Kit (Even if i hate apple product)
Complete LED interior light swap.
Billet Technology Underhood blings.

And still many more to come.

And because this topic would be useless without pics.

Bacfire

Postby 2nd Lt.East-Raven » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:00 am

That sexy 300C
2nd Lt.East-Raven
SRRP Officer

Postby Bacfire » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:51 pm

M/Sgt.East-Raven wrote:That sexy 300C

Thanks thanks, might fine Subaru you got there!
Bacfire

Next

Return to The Lounge