I was banished , indignant!!

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

I was banished , indignant!!

Postby SlingShot » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:16 pm

I want to expose a situation, I was banished to the grace and stressed because I am a clean player, do not use any kind of cheat, and even then I was banned by admin Doctor T ... I humbly ask admin to reassess this, because it banned me without proof, cheater and banned me from my steam account is 2003, the old account, I play dod source in its existence, steam also have other accounts, one with more than 3 000 hours dod source, I've even posted on the old forum Swamp dirty demos of players using aimbot and wallhack, my nickname in the old forum was only Sling, I ask that this "admin" I banned post evidence that I was using some kind of cheat, never used, do not need it, everyone here who play dod source in the competitive level of competition we use a cfg you Americans also use this config makes the water more transparent map, it soon becomes easier to visualize the enemy in the water, I think that was the reason for my ban, I can get some prints and post on my profile steam prove to you what I'm saying, I think is absurd to ban anyone without evidence, then again I humbly ask my bank to withdraw and reassess T ... admin this doctor is regrettable that a person with low admin experience as the team of you, but td well, my steam id is 0:0:1391609 ... use several nicks, but the key is performance and Sling or SlingShot or in honor of the drag racing around the country of you, Thank you!

I like to play on the server of you, so that even the road maps of you on my own server ...
it follows the IP ... OTT 200.98.204.173:27015 DOD's Challenger
.......................................... my steam id is 0:0:1391609
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197963048946
I await the return of you, thank you!
SlingShot

Re: I was banished , indignant!!

Postby Gen.Jersey » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:35 pm

So you made the water more transparent, giving you an unfair advantage over other players. I would consider that cheating.
General Jersey
SRRP Website Designer and Administrator

Please let me know if you have any issues, questions,
or comments about the SRRP website and server.

Add me on Steam @ [SRRP]Gen.Jersey

PM me here:

Looking to buy a real gun?

Check out WhichGun.com, my firearms reference site and buying guide.
Gen.Jersey
SRRP Senior General

Postby Gen.ConnorMacManus » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:14 pm

1 google translate sucks, dont use it. all i can get from your lengthy post is that you were banned for cheating. and that the only after market mod you use on dods is a script to change the appearance of the water so its not as reflective.

2 the above mentioned change is not a cheat as classified by valve themselves, however it is upto the people who run the server as to what they allow on their server.

3 not only did you flame/insult a governing member of this clan in your post, you've also shown us pictures of you doing it in steam chat. which further incriminates yourself.

4 with all the above in mind, im inclined to let the ban stay. sorry you handled yourself poorly.

Connor
General Connor MacManus
Second in Command of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack.
Gen.ConnorMacManus

Postby SlingShot » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:15 am

Gen.ConnorMacManus wrote:1 google translate sucks, dont use it. all i can get from your lengthy post is that you were banned for cheating. and that the only after market mod you use on dods is a script to change the appearance of the water so its not as reflective.
2 the above mentioned change is not a cheat as classified by valve themselves, however it is upto the people who run the server as to what they allow on their server.
3 not only did you flame/insult a governing member of this clan in your post, you've also shown us pictures of you doing it in steam chat. which further incriminates yourself.
4 with all the above in mind, im inclined to let the ban stay. sorry you handled yourself poorly.
Connor

adm connor expensive, I think you misunderstood my situation, but the google translator sucks, but that's what I have to communicate with you, I'm sorry, but I think it is not hard to understand that I was banned unfairly, let Certainly not use any kind of cheat or script, we only use a cfg that forces less video card, and you also use American, after all you who created this game and the settings of competition also, not my fault if the administrator that I banned has no experience to identify it, he banished without even accuse me unjustly of grace, I play wow clean, besides everything I still use an anti-cheat called clean-dod also am also a server admin here in my country and do not go just by banning anyone think he is a trickster, before that I analyze the player playing well, if I was banned for using cheat please post the evidence, I've got people using the same hack on the server of you, I posted on the old forum, my nickname in the old forum is only Sling, see there, I do not use and do not need to use any kind of hack, suffice: I have the ability to play clean, and at no time did I insulted the doctor admin T ... I just thought he unfairly banned for having little experience as a player of dod source perhaps, but anyway the situation is still unfair, I can remove the cfg competition to play on the server of you, anyway I'm not playing any league this time,
I humbly ask one more time to reconsider my case and remove my banishment, after all I play clean, it is only to analyze the more than 500 photos are on my profile of steam, as the admin DOCTOR, he can burn me playing the will, if you find any strange movement okay, can banish back, but right now I am being wronged, always played on the server Swamp, never had problems, and on top of already recorded three people using cheat denounced everything right there and sensibly and now I'm banned me without any concrete evidence, please reconsider ... and please forgive the size of the post, my steam id is 0:0:1391609 ... Merry Christmas to all
SlingShot

Postby Sgt.HaMmEr » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:53 am

Sling first off lets present the SRRP argument that by using a program or cfg that gives you an unprecedented advantage over your opponent is in all actuality cheating. You cannot say otherwise. no one else on the server is using this cfg to enhance their visibility to see clearly into the water or out of it.

Secondly this server is not run by valve, it is run by individuals who pay and maintain the server so they hold the right to make their own rules for it.

Third you even posted screenshots yourself of you disrespecting and flaming an admin to another member of SRRP. on top of that admitting to your game advantage enhancements for your unfair advantage to our server. That is why Gen.ConnorMacMannus said your ban is going to stick. Im sure there are plenty of servers out there that dont care if you cheat or not but as far as this server and this clan goes we strive to have a fair and pleasurable place for everyone to come to to have fun.
Sgt.HaMmEr
SRRP Officer

Postby SlingShot » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:34 am

Sgt.HaMmEr wrote:Sling first off lets present the SRRP argument that by using a program or cfg that gives you an unprecedented advantage over your opponent is in all actuality cheating. You cannot say otherwise. no one else on the server is using this cfg to enhance their visibility to see clearly into the water or out of it.
Secondly this server is not run by valve, it is run by individuals who pay and maintain the server so they hold the right to make their own rules for it.
Third you even posted screenshots yourself of you disrespecting and flaming an admin to another member of SRRP. on top of that admitting to your game advantage enhancements for your unfair advantage to our server. That is why Gen.ConnorMacMannus said your ban is going to stick. Im sure there are plenty of servers out there that dont care if you cheat or not but as far as this server and this clan goes we strive to have a fair and pleasurable place for everyone to come to to have fun.

Dear admin Hammer, this does not justify the ban, no disrespect to any manager, I only realistic, anyway I do not use any hack, so the ban is unfair, setting everyone uses competition, this is not a cheat only that I was truthful and honest bankrupt here that use this cfg, imagine how many players use it, just because you do not use a non-fps cfg to win does not mean that people are using hack or cheat, this is absurd, I know of you that the server is private, the same as mine here in my country, yet it is unfair to ban someone just because of a setting, I have other accounts with steam and I can play it on your servant, by the way I have to do this lack of common sense that you are having, this is what the person gets to be honest with you, is not atoa you are perceived in the rest of the planet, with honest people are ignorant, it is impossible that any of you have a good sense, this ugly thing!

only one thing: using a modified configuration for dod source of competition is not considered cheating in any country in the world, much less to play 4Fun, so ridiculous, you Americans who invented the settings for competition and are now banning people who use at least contradictory it is time for you to review their concepts, one thing is to be noob, another thing to be ignorant with honest people!
SlingShot

Postby Sgt.HaMmEr » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:00 pm

this is not a competition server in one of your leagues. This server is not run by any of your leagues. The generals of this clan have already told you that it is a configuration modification that gives you an unfair advantage and you were banned by a general which is the highest ranking position. I have been playing 1st person shooters forever. I can tell you right now that the only reason your configuration is legal in your league is because the administrators to your league allowed it when the game 1st came out and made it legal for everyone because of lack of a good enough video card to run game. In the SRRP server though you cannot use this configuration because it is in fact a cheat. Like i have said before it is SRRP clans server and the rules that pertain to it is up to us as a clan not your league. That in no way makes our honest and fair server ignorant. In fact wouldn't you think that the person trying to defend his cheats because they are allowed in his league would be the ignorant one!!

Simple comparison for you slingshot...

If at my house the rule is you have to go to the bathroom outside, does that mean i can come to your house and make you go to the bathroom outside?? get it now?? i dont know how to make this any clearer for you. its as clear as it will ever be. the generals have made their decision and by no means are they ignorant for upholding rules to "OUR" community.
Sgt.HaMmEr
SRRP Officer

Postby Gen.ConnorMacManus » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:33 pm

decision made, thread locked.
General Connor MacManus
Second in Command of Swamp Rat's Rat Pack.
Gen.ConnorMacManus

Return to Bans & Appeals