Repetitive Banning

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

Repetitive Banning

Postby John Devis » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:36 pm

Hi all, problem is quite simple. Yesterday, I was normally playing when suddenly I got kicked without any warning or reason why. When I logged again, after 3 sec in game got it again. It seems that one of the GMs ( have no idea which one ) is kicking me over and over again, without any reasons or warnings. When i talked to Brig. Gen. Greenwood, he said that one of the in-game GMs decided to give me kick because of aimbot / triggerbot ( have no idea how the second one works ). I decided not to write an appeal but just simply wait. So today I logged again, and after 20 sec I got the very same problem. Maybe it's just how ban works or one the GMs is kicking me again, I don't know... I am just asking, why? After 2 years break from DoD:S I came back to my very favourite server, and this is what i get... Thanks in advance for answer.

Gen. John Devis
John Devis

Re: Repetitive Banning

Postby Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:41 pm

Gen. John Devis, you were banned by two Generals who spec'd you and decided that your game was suspect. General Cannafix and General Greenwood both watched you and came to that conclusion. General Cannafix is a senior General here and his decision is what led you to a ban. They will post the proof here and will ultimately decide on your ability to play here again.
Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:51 pm

If you do wish to appeal your ban please follow the format as requested.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Postby Gen.Cannafix » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:33 am

here is the demo.

Goto frames 5300 and 7800 and you can clearly see he has a triggerbot or a aimbot
Attachments
gendavid.dem
(5.63 MiB) Downloaded 292 times
Gen.Cannafix
SRRP General

Postby Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:20 pm

Came back in as Hafthero with the same usual dominations...banned again
Maj.Gen.Franks & Beans

Return to Bans & Appeals