My Ban Appeal

Questions, comments, and requests for bans should be placed here. If you have been unfairly banned, you can post an appeal.

My Ban Appeal

Postby dattomhd » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:23 am

Name ✪ Tommy
Steam ID STEAM_1:0:36254635
Reason you were banned Dont Know, all i got from console was this, Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check http://www.srrp.us for more information. But I did make a joke to the spectators about the hackers, cause all did and said, I think it was spamming. "ALL HAIL CONSOLE" was all I said. more than x5 I know.
Name of admin who banned you Don't Know
Why you think this is unjustified[/list] Cause 2-3 hackers just came by, and I thought they took over console.
^^^^^^
TL;DR - For unjustified, on 12/27/14 12:00AM, 3 hackers came in. All they did was aimbot and teamkill, Admins (ONLY) kicked them, and next thing happened, server restarted, hackers came in again, killed everybody and left. suddenly, I asked about the admins, and console said 'They're all good, just keep playing.' I then recently was like, 'hm??' So then console said more, and I thought it was the hackers, so I'm like, ALL HAIL CONSOLE, and had couple join me, (as a joke). then i got the banned and disconnect message.
dattomhd

Re: My Ban Appeal

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:47 am

It was I who banned you.
You were banned because I was called by another player that there were a number of players breaking the server rules.
Your name was mentioned along with the others who were also banned.
I did not see you actually do anything wrong until after I removed the other problem players.
You then began to spam the chat with complete nonsense not x5 times but more like x15 times inside of 30 seconds.
When I asked you to quit spamming you continued. It wasn't until your "nigga" comment that got you banned. Whether playful
or not racism will not be tolerated at anytime at SRRP.
That is why you banned from the server. The ban is only for a month instead of required permanent ban.
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Postby dattomhd » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:23 pm

Nigga, in most people's perspective, means a whole lot different than, "nigger." Nigga in my terms, means like 'bro.'

And for the spam, I thought Console was a bot. Programmed to say, 'Stop Spamming Please.'
dattomhd

Postby Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:51 pm

Racism is Racism - You're lucky it's not a permanent ban.

If you thought it was a bot and it'd say ''Stop Spamming Please'' , Why spam to begin with?

Ban stays the month , lucky it's not permanent.
Major General Greenwood
Senior Recruiting Officer
___________________________________________________________________________________
Swamp Rat's Rat Pack Member; 2009 - Current
SRRP Recruitment; 2011 - Current
SRRP SRO; 2014 - Current
SRRP General; 2014 - Current
___________________________________________________________________________________
Want to join the scrim team? PM Me.
Maj.Gen.Greenwood (SRO)
SRRP General

Postby Gen.Hannibal » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:06 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigga

Although the word "nigga" is used among low intelligent and ignorant speaking people it is not allowed here. No racism or a portion there of will be allowed.

As far as the spam I am viewing your message to say you weren't complying to the server rules because you thought it was a "bot". You just acknowledged the request from the console and kept on spamming therefore you broke the rules.

Here is my message from a pubber alerting me to you and others causing problems:
Saturday, December 27, 2014
XXX: wauww that guy
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.Hannibal: I need proof before banning
XXX: ok
XXX: can you kick frost he is teamkilling
XXX: oh ty
XXX: nvm
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.Hannibal: Im watching
XXX: how
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.Hannibal: HLSW
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.Hannibal: Its the server program
XXX: ooj
XXX: oooh
XXX: you see all the teamkils
XXX: ?
[SRRP]Lt.Gen.Hannibal: Who?
XXX: every1
XXX: ZOE , FROST , TOMMY
XXX: tommy just stop now
Gen.Hannibal
SRRP Senior General

Postby dattomhd » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 pm

Okay, I'll understand the ban and wait the time.

As for the teamkilling, I kept teamkilling both fr0st and Zoe, as they were aimbotting through the whole place. So when they died, I went inside the spawn, and kept preventing them (by killing them) from killing anybody else.

It is indeed a wrong choice, and I apologize.
dattomhd

Return to Bans & Appeals