Hey I'd like to apologize

A place to post your thoughts concerning SRRP and our server.

Hey I'd like to apologize

Postby TheWooj » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:03 am

Hey this is Wooj and I know what you're thinking, "Oh no here we go again gonna have to perm ban him again" well you're wrong about thinking that because I really am sorry the way I acted over the few years I've known you guys, I was really acting immature and in the responses to this you can crtitize me and whatever I really want you to because I was really unfair to you guys!

First it started out that I was calling the Generals stupid and idiots. Later on though like I think maybe 3 months later you guys gave me another chance to be in with you and be nice but I think I refused and for some reason I got banned maybe I forget that part mostly, but anyways then the next September I joined up or was that August? Ok well I joined up again but on a completely differen't account and then I got to T/Sgt. and now I'll admit I was furious at you guys and wanted to ban the whole server but I realized I was being childish and then I stopped thinking that way and then I just tryed to keep the server friendly as much as I could and all but things happend and all that.

So I confess all of the above and if I did forget anything and leave things out say something below or if I have my story twisted just post below of what I twisted. So I hope you guys will forgive me! I'd like to play on your server but I'm not sure if I'm banned or not and I'm not even sure that if I do join with the name Wooj that I will be banned on sight. So just please accept my apology and if you don't I understand and I won't mess with you guys! I'm tired of trying to get into a good DoD:S server whenever I get in the mood cause it's not the same without the SRRP fellows and the map too.

Ok well I'll be checking this post every few hours to see if you guys have responded.

-TheWooj
TheWooj

Re: Hey I'd like to apologize

Postby GOA.SWAMP RAT » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:47 am

What name did you use on your other account?
GOA.SWAMP RAT
SRRP Senior General

Postby TheWooj » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Gen.SWAMP RAT wrote:What name did you use on your other account?

It was Holy Cow.

Really sorry!
TheWooj

Postby Gen.Jersey » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:06 pm

TheWooj wrote:Hey this is Wooj and I know what you're thinking, "Oh no here we go again gonna have to perm ban him again" well you're wrong about thinking that because I really am sorry the way I acted over the few years I've known you guys, I was really acting immature and in the responses to this you can crtitize me and whatever I really want you to because I was really unfair to you guys!

First it started out that I was calling the Generals stupid and idiots. Later on though like I think maybe 3 months later you guys gave me another chance to be in with you and be nice but I think I refused and for some reason I got banned maybe I forget that part mostly, but anyways then the next September I joined up or was that August? Ok well I joined up again but on a completely differen't account and then I got to T/Sgt. and now I'll admit I was furious at you guys and wanted to ban the whole server but I realized I was being childish and then I stopped thinking that way and then I just tryed to keep the server friendly as much as I could and all but things happend and all that.

So I confess all of the above and if I did forget anything and leave things out say something below or if I have my story twisted just post below of what I twisted. So I hope you guys will forgive me! I'd like to play on your server but I'm not sure if I'm banned or not and I'm not even sure that if I do join with the name Wooj that I will be banned on sight. So just please accept my apology and if you don't I understand and I won't mess with you guys! I'm tired of trying to get into a good DoD:S server whenever I get in the mood cause it's not the same without the SRRP fellows and the map too.

Ok well I'll be checking this post every few hours to see if you guys have responded.

-TheWooj

The problem is that it wasn't just childish immaturity. On top of all of the lies, deception, and everything you mentioned above, you were also phishing for SRRP members' Steam login credentials. These actions suggest not only childish behavior but actual malice towards this clan and it's members.

In the end it is up to Swamp and the other GOA's, but I doubt that you will ever be allowed back on our server.
General Jersey
SRRP Website Designer and Administrator

Please let me know if you have any issues, questions,
or comments about the SRRP website and server.

Add me on Steam @ [SRRP]Gen.Jersey

PM me here:

Looking to buy a real gun?

Check out WhichGun.com, my firearms reference site and buying guide.
Gen.Jersey
SRRP Senior General

Postby TheWooj » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:02 pm

For some reason I don't remember that part... But I just want to make things straight now, no more BS.
TheWooj

Postby Coke » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:18 pm

loool I actually found you to be hilarious because the moment you joined as Holy Cow I already had my suspicions on you... too bad nobody believed me.

Anyhow, what you did is wrong and I am glad you apologized for it, but quite honestly I don't have any respect for you because you have not shown respect for SRRP throughout your time here. I don't know if you are banned but if you are, feel free to appeal in the Bans and Appeals section.
Coke

Postby TheWooj » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Ok well I just hope you guys accept my apology and that way things can be straight.
TheWooj

Postby GOA.SWAMP RAT » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:08 pm

You are not on the ban list. I have no idea how you got off of it. Evidently, you talked someone into unbanning you. We will leave it that way for now. Make sure you obey all our rules.
GOA.SWAMP RAT
SRRP Senior General

Postby TheWooj » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:00 pm

Ok I'll try to gain you guy's trust in me!
TheWooj

Postby Coke » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:43 am

I'm going to be very clear now that as long as I am the SRO of this clan you will never be allowed back in the clan.... You are being notified of this very directly right now, because I want you to know that there will never be the same "trust" we had in you when you first joined the clan.

As long as you understand this point I see no problem in you playing on our servers.
Coke

Next

Return to SRRP Clan & Server